❱ file name: 13

➤ https:documents      access granted !      folder ; Taehoon and M/n day!━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

➤ https:documents
      access granted !
      folder ; Taehoon and M/n day!
━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ ━━━━ ━ [ 💿 ]

A wide smile came upon M/n's lips, a glimmer that dazzled in his eyes when he looked around the beach.

"Taehoon, look!" M/n pointed to the sea, "It's so beautiful...Ah! This is the best day ever, I'm going to the beach with you!"

Giving Taehoon a side hug, he failed to see the faint blush that creeped on the taller one's cheeks. He looked at the way M/n smiled, and he couldn't help but feel the butterflies in his stomach. Moving very, very rapidly.

Fuck... Why does he looks so pretty?!

Even thinking about giving M/n a glance seems impossible without having to think about how gorgeous he looks.

The commotion between Snapper and Hobin didn't go unnoticed by M/n, but before he could ask, Taehoon had took his hand.

"Hey. Quit yapping and show me the way to the hotel." After that, Taehoon had already taken M/n with him. M/n's hand was caressed by Taehoon's thumb, and M/n noticed it.

His whole face was red, and he kept giving Taehoon a glance, only to see him look with a blank face as if it was normal. It really was normal since they've always done this, but this time, it was gentle and sweet.

M/n wouldn't lie, he really liked it. Especially the fluttering feeling inside him.

Soon, it was night time, and the others were inside. Some of them asked where Taehoon and M/n was, but they figured Taehoon took him to the arcade.

"Hmm.. Oh! What about, ahem ahem," setting his ice cream down, he used the spoon and placed it on his lips, "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen and they/thems, welcome to the Taehoon show, ack!--"

"Dumbass, I'm not doing that--And where did you even get that ice cream?!"

He stared at M/n with bewilderment, watching as he eats a vanilla ice cream in a cup he was holding. M/n only gave a smile, whispering softly as he says, "Magic!... Actually I put it on my backpack with a bag of ice..."

Taehoon only stared at him with a raised brow before he just shrugged it off and looked at his phone, seeing his own reflection while the red button notified him that he was on record.

"You can do it! Don't worry, if you can't think of any lines, I can tell you about this great entrance line that starts with 'Shrek'." M/n said, oh, so, casually.

Taehoon only ignored him as he shifted his focus on his phone, yet still remaining to give a few glances incase M/n does something stupid.

"Good evening. This is Taehoon Seong, from Taehoon taekwondo tv..."

Silence.

M/n only blinked ever so slowly before opening them again, "That's... Ok!"

Seeing the blush on Taehoon's cheeks, M/n hugged Taehoon's right arm, his cheek feeling the fabric of Taehoon's black jacket.

"If I was a watcher, I'd probably say, 'I'm gonna do taekwondo, because this cool newtuber named Taehoon is gonna teach me!'."

This only seemed to make Taehoon turn into a visible scarlet color, he only looked away, but M/n could see the tips of his ears in faint red.

"Sh-shut.. Up." Hearing what M/n said was a great encouragement, maybe it would really work if he wants to increase taekwondo. But right now, his attention was on M/n.

And the chuckle he just heard.

Soon, the laugh became much more clear, which caused Taehoon to get annoyed. M/n had his head tilted when he saw Taehoon look outside.

"Hey, you think this is funny?" A menacing aura surrounded Taehoon as he looked at the male who was taking out the trash.

The moment M/n looked to where Taehoon was, he saw how he had his foot on someone. Definitely a bad thing.

"Oh hi, mister unknown-guy-that-is-being-interrogated-by-my-best-friend!"

Taehoon playfully rolled his eyes, but after Yeonwoo surprisingly apologized, he looked at M/n with a faint dazzle in his eyes.

Taehoon saw it, which made him glare at Yeonwoo. Who the hell does he think he is?!

Taking Yeonwoo's earphone, he took M/n's hand and walked away, leaving Yeonwoo to continue looking at M/n.

Yeonwoo wouldn't say it out loud, but the smaller one was pretty. He might've probably complimented him, if it wasn't for Taehoon.

When they were inside the b&b, M/n was jumping on the bed, his pajamas consisting of white silk, with panda details.

"It's my first time being in a b&b! Are we gonna sleep together? Let's cuddle!"

As he settled down, Taehoon only ruffled M/n's hair, moving it as his hair turned into a mess.

"There's only one bed. You'll take it, I'll stay somewhere else."

Before he could move, M/n clung himself to Taehoon, hugging him as he shook his head, "Nope! You're stuck with me! This is a Taehoon and M/n day, which means we'll be together the whole day!"

M/n poked Taehoon's cheek softly, smiling cheekily at how soft his cheek was, "Even when were asleep!"

"Don't get mad when I trample you in your sleep then." A sly smirk went into Taehoon's face. He may seem normal, but inside felt like an earthquake.

The butterflies probably turned into dragons by now, roaring and turning in a frenzy. Fuck, he really needs to stop acting stupid.

Maybe, if he could say it out loud, while he stared at M/n without showing his dilated pupils, maybe he could say it confidently. "And you're stuck with me."

Oh shit. He actually did. Oh fuck-

"What?" At the time he was staring at M/n, he was preparing the laptop he brought, looking at him with a smile.

"Nothing." Ruffling his own hair, he laid beside M/n, watching as the movie had already started.

Each scenes of the movie, Taehoon kept looking At M/n's reactions, each expressions showing what was happening in the movie.

After every look, Taehoon could tell that the movie was about to end. He didn't mind though, he liked his view better.

But before the movie could end, Taehoon felt M/n's head resting on his chest, snuggling closer as his hands hugged his knees.

"Fuck. How come you still look pretty even when you're sleeping...?" Taehoon muttered, ever so lowly.

He didn't want M/n to hear it, but he couldn't keep it in his mind either.

Moving the small strands on M/n's face, the movie finally ended with a line, something Taehoon heard before closing it and setting it aside.

"I love you. My friend. I love you. My lover."

━━━━ ━ [ ♡︎ ]