Cuddling(fluff)

Amity was chilling in her room on her beanbag chair, luz was sitting on her bed on her phone.

Amity got up. "I'm gonna go get a drink" Luz looked at the blight and watched her walk out of the room, she had a grin on her face as she ran to her girlfriends closet. "Hmm.. which one." She browsed the hoodies and chose a magenta-ish purple coloured one. She put it on and ran back into her girlfriends bed. She covered her body so amity couldn't see she was wearing her hoodie. Amity walked into the room with a juice box, she took a sip and put it on her desk. She gazed at Luz, looking comfy and tired. "You tired noceda?" Amity questioned. "Mhm" Luz pat the spot beside her basically telling amity to come lay down. Amity got into her bed and laid beside Luz, Luz quickly covered her Cotten candy haired goddess up. She snuggled up against her, Amity noticed she was wearing one of her hoodies. "Did you steal one of my hoodies again?"pointing at her hoodie. "Maybe~" luz teased. "But never mind that I want cuddles." She wrapped her arm around amity's waist, amity turned into a tomato and snuggled back up against Luz.  Luz enjoyed amity's warmth, amity played with Luz's hair making luz fall asleep. "I love you ami..." "I love you too.." they both fell asleep in eachothers arms.