Chapter 62

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

It was evening when the function got over... They all have changed and and we're having hi-tea...

Karan:laddo tujhse kuch baat karni hai... Chachu chachi aap bhi aaoge humare sath..

Chacha and chachi's expression changed and looked at Teja... She looks back to them...

Karan:laddo...chale...

Chachi:bhabhi aate hai humlog...

KM:haa... Jaao...

They all went to the garden area...

Karan:bethiye na... Chacha ji aur Chachi ji...

He said in a taunting tone... Teja looked at him with confused expression...

Karan:teju you remember tumhe tumhari PA ka call aaya tha jis din chacha chacha aane wale the... Russian clients ke baare mein..

Teja:haa... Par usse Inka kya connection hai...

Karan:tum mujhe khud bataogi ki inn dono ka(pointing towards chacha chachi) tumhare last se kuch relation hai yaa fir mein khud batau...

Teja looked at him with confusion...

Karan:teju last night you were drunk and before sleeping you mentioned about chacha and chachi doing something to you... So I went deep into the topic and today morning before the haldi ceremony my PA Arun told something very horrific... First I couldn't believe what he said but then truth is truth...

Teja:have you found that your relatives were involved with my Bade papa and his friends were none but Akhilesh Goenka and his wife..

Karan:yes... And I wanted to know why he did that.... Care to explain your point Mr.Akhilesha Goenka... Because clearly you both have lost the right that I should call you as chacha and chachi...

Akhil:i can explain...

Karan: please...

Teja silently went behind Karan and hold his arms... Took his handkerchief and and wiped her silent tears... She hold his arms... Karan looked at her and then again to curprits...

Karan:apke dost toh army jail mein mast maze kar rhe hai... Ab aap dono ki baari...

Just then shravan came with his force and arrested both of them....

Teja:Karan hum sabko kya batayege... Most importantly hum pratik ko kya batayege...

Pratik came from behind and hugged her...

Pra:bhabhi I am sorry... Mere parents ke wahaj se aapko itna kuch... (Shaky voice)

Teja cupped his face and wipes his tears...

Teja:nhi baccha isme tumhari koi galti hai hi nhi toh tum kyu maafi maang rhe ho....

Pra:par...

Teja:shh... Tumhari wajah se kuch nhi hua hai... Ek baat humesha yaad rakhna jiske sath jo hona vo hoga... Aur aap usko badal nhi sakte.... Okay... Aur aaj ke baad never say that all of this had happen because of you... Chalo now smile yaar shaadi kaa mahol hai... Aise sab rote hue acha nhi lagg rhe hai...

Everyone smiled and then went to have their dinner... After dinner had all slept because tomorrow they have two events together...

Next day,