Chapter 58

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Next morning,

Teja woke up and forwarded a good morning message... Ordered Breakfast to the room itself as she has to start getting for the ganpati pujan...

She had her breakfast and just then karan's call came to her...

Karan:good morning laddo...

Teja:good morning sunny....

Karan:so had your breakfast and started to get ready...

Teja:yes just had my breakfast and now makeup artist is completing my makeup and same with hairs.... What about you... Did you had your breakfast...

Karan:just woke up... Ordered the breakfast...

Teja:you just woke up.... Sunny if you remember aaj se humare wedding functions shuru hone wale hai...

Karan:yes I remember.... I just need half and hour to get ready not like you who takes 2 hours to get ready...

Teja:what did you just said...(furiously)

Karan in mind:gya Karan ye kya bol diya tune... Wahh kya morning hai subha subha jagda... Not fair...

Teja:Karan I am asking you something...(she repeated)

Karan:arre mera laddo toh gussa hogya... Mein toh mazak kar rha tha...

Teja:mujhe pata kitna mazak kar rhe the aur kitna nhi...(she said sarcastically)

Understanding the sarcasm.... He chuckles...

Karan:acha sorry... You get ready i will also start to get ready....

Teja:yes bye... Meet you soon...

Karan:bye...

Soon Karan and Teja got ready...

Karan got ready in purple kurta

Karan got ready in purple kurta... Perfectly set hairs and sharp jaw line... Making the girls at the function go ga gaa over him...

He was already down... And impatiently waiting for Teja to get down...

Pra:Bhai todha toh sabar rakho... Aajayegi bhabhi aa hi rhi hogi...

Karan:dekhna kitna time hogya hai... Aur subha se mile bhi nhi.... Yaar kaha rhe gyi... Itna time todhi lagta hai tayaar hone mein...

Pra:Bhai shant... Shant hojaao... Aa rhi hai bhabhi.... Badi mamma aur avneet gye hai bhabhi ko lane...

Karan:finally...!

Karan sat where the puja is going to happen... Just then Teja came down...

Karan looked at her direction and was awestruck will be an understatement because she was looking very elegant yet beautiful in the purple saare with gold chokar jewellery her hairs breeded and took in a bun... All in all she was looking fab...

Karan goes to her and brought her where they were about to sit during puja....

Karan:you are looking very beautiful and hot my love...(he whispered to her)

Teja blushed but soon masked up the expression...

Teja:tum bhi kuch kam nhi lag rhe ho... Itne hot lagg rhe ho ki mein kya hi batao....

She whisper back to him...

Ash:di aur jiju agar aap logo ki baate hogai hai toh puja shuru kare....

They both blushed and nodded....

They both did the puja... Presented the card in front of ganpati ji... Invitating him to come and give blessing to them for their happy married life.... After that they both did the aarti...

Teja covered her head with saare and did the aarti... Karan looked at her and to be honest she was giving him full wifey vibe...

Karan in mind: Haye kinni Soni lagg rhi hai... Bass rabba aise hi rakhna.... Please iske khusi ko kuch mat karna...

He touched his hairs for touchwood....

After the puja ended... Both the families were sitting together and we're having their lunch...

KD:toh baccho aaj ke rasme hogai...

KM:haa mein kya bolti abhi toh adha din hai humlog ayodhya ghumne chale...

Teja:yes mom.... Ye acha idea... Mujhe bhi bohot Mann hai ayodhya ghumne kaa...

Karan:toh fir done 1 ghante baad sab log nikalge...

Everyone left to get ready....

Everyone got ready and came down... Teja and Karan are going to drive... There will be two cars...

The one which karan is going to drive will be all the elders...

The one which teju is going to drive will all the young people ..

First place they went was Hanuman gadi....

Teja and Karan with a lot of security... First let the other members to get the darshan then they both did the darshan....

Next at walking distance only there was ram mandir... The place where ram mandir is under going construction...

After standing in a long queue... All the members got the darshan...

Next up was kanak bhavan...

The moment they all entered that place.... They got a soothing feeling... The stress in this last week just got flew away...

They all sat there for almost an hour... Later having the dinner... They left for the hotel... Reaching there everyone went to their room... Except tejran...

They both went to the pool area... Dipping their legs sat with each other and talked for a while...

Teja:sunny aaj se humari shaadi ke rasme shuru hogye... 4 din baad humari shaadi hai...

Karan:kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai ki ye sab ke Dream hai... Beautiful dream...

Teja:haina jab mein Landon gyi thi... India chod ke tab mujhe laga tha ki Mera phele pyaar adhura hi reh jaayege...

Karan:but destiny had its own plan... Us meeting for the marriage... You telling the truth... Our first date...

Teja: our very first project for professional life... Our success... Our families are happy...

Karan:everything is just perfect... Perfect...

Teja:yes perfect...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap: sangan ceremony and cocktail party..

Target
Votes: 165+
Comments: 30+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️