Chapter 59

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Next morning..

It was Sagan ceremony day!!

The ceremony was arranged in the afternoon followed by cocktail party in the night...

Karan was getting bored in his room as teja was not taking up his call... Because she was busy with the other ladies... He decided to go her room...

He sneakingly went to her and found no one in the room... Just when he heard voices from the balcony... His curious legs went to balcony and saw his family ladies and her dadi along with her sister were sitting and we're having tea with some snacks...

He decided not to disturb them and went but he heard his laddo calling him...

Teja:I know you are here sunny!

He turned back and saw Teja standing really close to him... He quickly grab her by her waist and pulled her to the hallway of her suit...

Teja:sunny kya kar rhe ho... Sab yahi par hai agar tum bhul gye ho toh...

Karan:mujhe yaad hai... Par mein tumse gussa hu...

Teja:kyu... Kya hua mere sunny ko...

She said caressing his chin... And gave a kiss there...

Karan:subha se na kuch call na message... You didn't even send me a message of 'good morning ' !... Meri laddo ab meri nhi hai...

He said all of this in a complaining tone... Teja smiled at her little...

Karan:kya hua hass kyu rhi hai ..

Teja: mein dekh rhi hu ki ye wahi Karan Goenka haina Jo khadus hai.... Kyuki Yaha toh ek dum baccha bann gya hai...

Karan rolled his eyes... And next moment pinned her against the wall... Teja was taken aback by his movement....

Teja:Karan leave me.... Koi aa sakta hai... (Whispers )

Karan:itni aasani se nhi... Phele batao kaha thi subha se...( Husky tone)

His husky voice always sends shiver to her back and make her knees weak... She held Karan's shoulder for support.... And kept her head in his crock of neck...

Karan:don't do this fir mujhe bhi nhi pata kya hojayega... Then don't tell me... Sunny ye kya kar diya...(husky voice)

Teja was sure that he had smirk playing on his lips... Seeing her getting affected by his voice itself...

Just then they heard someone clearing her throat...

They both quickly got apart and looked at the person... They both were embarrassed because they were caught by karan's mother....

KM:agar tum Dona ka romance hogya ho toh teju chale ek chunni hi bachi vo select karke Jaa sakti ho tum..... Karan ke paas...

She said in a teasing way....

Teja blushed and Karan quickly gave a peck to Teja on her cheeks... And moved out of the room.... Leaving Teja in shock state... As he kissed infront of his mother.... His mother chuckles at his son....

Later after having a discussion of Sagan ceremony.... Teja got ready....

Karan was already at the venue...

Karan:yaar ye ladkiya itna time kyu lagati hai tayaar hone mein... Meri teju toh bina make up he hi achi lagti hai.... Fir bhi madam ko makeup karna hai aur mujhe venue pe wait karana hai....(he murmured under his breath)