Chapter 15

Hello beautiful souls 💕
First of all i am really sorry for being able to be active on Wattpad....but promise i will soon be active...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Karan hugged her tightly giving her an assurance that she is safe and he will always protect her....

As soon as he hugged her Teja broke into fits of tears and was crying very badly...

Karan was saying sweet things in her ears...

Karan:laddo kuch nhi hua...dekh mujhe kuch nhi hoga tujhe jab tak mein hu...i will not let you happen anything... please shant hoja... please....aise roye gi toh tabiyat kharab ho jayegi laddo....

He was also having tears...he was also not able to see teju in this condition...

All this while Her bade papa and mr Mehta tried to escape from there but to their bad luck the person (do refer the last chapter of you don't know) caught them called his other mates and for now they are in army jail....

------------------

Okay todha off topic let me introduce you all to siddhart Malhotra and Kiara Malhotra...

Bhai and bhabhi of ashnoor... siddhart is an army general and Kiara is an actor... siddhart is the best friend of Karan...Teja don't know about siddhart and Kiara because when is was adopted she didn't knew about them...she thought that ashnoor is the only child of Mr and Mrs Malhotra....

Let's get back to story....

------------------------

So yes the person is none other than siddhart he has recently came to Mumbai....as he is now transfer in Mumbai quarters....

Soon Karan felt Teja Waight on him...he checked and saw she is unconscious...he began to panick....

Karan:laddo...kya hua...sunn rhi hai na mujhe..please aakhe kholna mere liye please...

And the tears fell down his face which he was controlling..

Sidd:Karan abhi hume teju ko hospital Le jaana hoga chal meri Jeep niche hi hai...

Karan:haa chal...

He carried Teja all the was down..made her lie on the back seat and he also sat with her head on his lap....

They drove to the hospital...

In this while Kiara was at house...just then the call came from sidd...

Kia:hello haa sidd...

Sidd:Kiara sabko leke jaldi city hospital aao idhar bohot kuch hogya hai and haa agar ho sake toh Karan ke family ko bhi inform kardo...

Kia:but hua kya...

Just then Karan says almost shouting...

Karan:kya kar rha hai sidd jaldi chala na...

Sidd:haa...(to Kia) mein baad mein call karta hu...

They reached the hospital...

Karan called the doctor but nobody came...

Karan:why the hell there is no doctor in this hospital....(he shouted)

Just then a lady came...

Lady:sir please don't shout this is hospital and mam ki doctor aa rhi hai...

Karan: please jaldi...

After 2 to 3 minutes Suman(Teja's doctor) came...

First she did a salute to sidd...which confused him..

Sidd:at ease just check her up happen to her every minute detail i want...

She nodded and told nurse to take her..

As she went with teja to the cabin...

Karan:tujhe doctor ne salute kyu kiya...

Sidd:mere Kant ki hai...

Karan:okay...

And started to pace the corridor....

Sidd:kuch nhi hoga teju ko...Suman ek bohot hi achi doctor hai...

He nodded but still there was some kind of pain to see her like this....

Just then both the families came their...

Shravan also did a salute to sidd..

Sidd:at ease...aur isse phele koi kuch bhi question puche teju ka case doctor abhi dekh rhi hai uska check up haa rha hai..

Kia:but ye sab hua kaise...

Karan and siddhart told the whole story of what happen in the office and also that for now mr Mehta and mr kakaria(bade papa) are in army jail...

After sometime Suman came out of the cabin...

Sum:can i talk to someone from her family...

Shrv:yes sure Karan go...

Karan:mein aap jaao shravan...

Shrv:goo....

Karan:okay...

He went with doctor to her cabin...

Karan: doctor anything serious...

Sum:yes bohot serious...aap ye bataiye iske phele abhi tak fever yaa faint hui hai teju...

Karan:i don't know about fever but haa abhi do din phele hi teju faint hui...

Sum:aapne doctor ko bolaya tha unke check up ke liye...

Karan:nhi kyuki vo todhe derr baad apne aap hi uth gyi thi....i suggested her to take her to the doctor but she declined it saying kuch nhi hua hai mujhe...

Sum:yahi par you did a mistake aapko turant doctor ki advise Leni chahiye thi...

Karan:par doctor hua kya hai teju ko...

Sum:unko....

To be continued..

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:Teja's life in danger...??

Thank you for reading hope you all are liking this series..do vote and comment..