Chapter 53

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...

First before starting...

Happy birthday to King K 👑
He is a person who deserves the whole world...he is a person with golden heart who respect everyone....
Thank you being you KK...
The Khandan Loves You🫶🏻

Okay let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Engagement day..!

The whole ground was filled with white and golden theme.....With round tables around the open ground....with a center table big enough for everyone from the bride and groom's family to sit and talk along with dinner....Above the table a lope of chandelier's were hanging and champagne glasses were placed in a order right in the centre....

The enterence was enhanced by white flowers... And wooden floor waiting for someone special to walk on.....

The round tables was accompanied by plates and a card for of glass...thanking for coming and giving their best wishes to the couple of the evening....

And finally...! The stage where the couple are going to exchange the wedding bands with each other....it was the best part of the whole decor... beautifully decorated with flowers and a wooden card written YOU + ME..!

There comes the brother of the groom to be

Pra:May i have a your attention everyone...

Everyone looked in the direction of pratik....Avneet and Ashnoor also joined pratik on the stage area....

Ash:Thank you everyone for joining this celebration with us...

AV:we are glad that you all are here to witness the most amazing and most loved couple's engagement ceremony.....

Pra:So without any further a due let's welcome our couple of the evening....Karan Goenka with his love of his life Tejasswi Malhotra....(with enthusiasm)

Everyone clapped along with some cheering and looked at the enterence....

The song played in the background....

Karan and Teju entering the main ground with some sparkles at the side of the wooden platform...

They both entered the ground....hand in hand....looking absolutely stanning in dust blue royal outfits....adoring their personality....

All the time teju had a ear to ear smile on her face and Karan was doing his favourite work adoring her....His cute little babygirl is going to get engaged with him....in just few hours...

Teju was wearing a dust blue lehenga with a beautiful necklace around her neck and a mangtika to ho with it....she wore a few rings in the finger.... obviously she left the right finger for his man...