Chapter 46

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading..

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teja got ready in a pink simple yet elegant gown..

Teja was looking very beautiful in that gown she paired the gown with white Heals and a pair of earrings

Teja was looking very beautiful in that gown she paired the gown with white Heals and a pair of earrings....she made her hair just flow in air...she also wore a watch in left hand a braslet in the other...

About makeup...she did nothing...she kept the base natural with some pink eyeshadow and blush...with some nude lipstick...that's it...

She was looking simply gorgeous..

She came down after getting...she found everyone from her family and his family sitting in the drawing room...she greeted everyone and Ashnoor led her the way..

Soon they reach the destination...

Ash handed Teja a card...

Teja looked confused...

Teja:isme kya hai..

Ash:dekho toh sahi...

Teja nodded and opened the card..

My sweet little love,

I know you are convinced by now but still...i am sorry for not letting you know about my identity...it's okay let's not talk about this..
I don't know what i am gonna done..but please co operate with Ash...and also just keep smiling..

Love,
Karan

Teja smiled and hugged the letter...and also kissed it...Ash smiled...

And the she blinded her with a blind fold in her eyes... initially she was shocked but then co operate with her...

Ash lead her the way to the main area..

As soon as she got in...Ash removed the blind fold....

And she was shocked was an understatement because it was the best thing she has ever seen in her life...

Teja's POV...

As soon as I reached the place Ash...handed me a card...yes again a card....and i know it is definitely by one an only our...no my Karan....

He is doing so much effort just to see a smile on my face..soon Ash covered my eyes..after walking some distance my covers from eyes are removed and love of life sitting on his knees...waiting for me...on a proposal set up...the best day in my life... Everything was just perfect...just the way I wanted...

He was looking so handsome in that pink suit...ohh godd...i am gushing over my man only....

End of POV...

Karan's outfit..

She walked to him with tears in her eyes

Karan:good morning my sweet little love...(greeted with smile)

Teja:good morning...(brightest smile)

Karan also reciprocated....

Karan:"When I first saw you, I felt like I knew you, and I couldn't stop seeing my life with you, and building a family together. One that isn't stuck in the pain of the past. It's very pretty. And so, if you're asking me if my proposition still stands, then my answer is yes. Yes. A thousand times, yes." ....I dont know how to start but...yeah so let's start from the beginning....the day we met...the day of our first date...the day when we confessed our love for each other....is something which is very very close to my heart...you are the one person who changed me from what I was to what i am now...from a bad boy to a sweet little lover....from having a big name in business to having a big name in your heart and soul....you are my destiny...

You know before i use to not believe in destiny...but the day i saw you in that green suit...all decked for...Haye..kya din tha vo...fir uske baad the day of our first official date...the red dress of yours...the day when I met my laddo...my laddo...who use to speak so much that my ears would have stopped working if i would listen more...but my heart said otherwise...

You know the day you told me about you begining my laddo...from then I started to believe in destiny.....kyuki agar uss din mene yaa tumne haa nhi bola hota ek dusre se milne ke liye...toh shayad aaj hum yaha nhi hote...laddo...today is the day when we met for marriage....and today i want to ask you something very important and very special....

WILL YOU MARRY?...

He ended his speech....by the end of the speech Teja was clearly crying...she bend to his level and kisses him on his lips...

Everyone standing there hooted for them...after a while they broke the kiss...

Karan:kuch toh bol mere pair dukk rhe hai ab...

Teja: ofcourse it is a YES....

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Precap: engagement preps begin...

I know todha chota part hai but Aaj ke chala lo guys...kal se pakka bade parts aayege...

Also i am not good at writing love proposals...so sorry agar aacha nhi laga toh...

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️