Chapter 22

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update....

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

He came out wearing...

Karan:ready let's go down

Teja:nooooo...wait.....(she almost shouted)

Karan:oye chilla kyu rhi hai...

Teja:mujhe kuch bata hai tujhe...do you have balcony....?!

Karan:haa...

Teja:pool side toh nhi hai na..?

Karan:nhi back yard facing hai....kyu par...

Teja:toh chalo balcony mein...

Karan:arre par kyu kya ho rha hai....

Teja:chalo toh sab pata chal jayega...

Karan:fine let's go...

They made their way towards his balcony....once they were in the centre of the balcony....

Teja knelt on her one knee leaving Karan shocked....he held her arms and made her stand....

Karan:laddo kya kar rhi hai....

Teja:shh...aaj mein bolugi...you know we have known each other since childhood but due to some bad reasons we had to part our ways...but 3 months ago we again met in the most beautiful way...our marriage discussion...but then meri surgery Hui....and then you confessed that you love me...at that time I asked for some time and you gave me that happily....the amount of care you gave me the amount of attention you gave me...i know I have hurt you today by not informing about my Landon trip...but trust me even i didn't knew about it till morning....and last but not the least...I LOVE YOU MR.GOENKA...WILL YOU MARRY...

Will saying all this they both had tears in their eyes...Karan hugged her tightly...not even leaving her...after sometime...

Teja:give my answer sunny...

Karan: ofcourse I will marry you my love...and i love you too....

Teja smiled brightly....earing a beautiful kiss on her cheek by her boyfriend....she also gave a kiss to him on his cheek...

They both share a eye contact with each other...slowly leaning towards each other...and  soon they got involved in a beautiful kiss...sharing all the love they have for each other...after they broke the kiss they joined their together and said in unison....

Tejran:I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH..!

They both smiled at each other and suddenly it started raining...just the their door was knocked by someone...they both quickly composed themself..

Karan:come in...

The full gang of youngster came in...

Ash:guys let's go everyone is waiting for us...

Pra:yes let's go love birds...

They both blushed...

Karan:shut up...

Teja:yeah ab late nhi ho rha hai

Kia:acha no more teasing let's go down...

They all went down for the dinner...the dinner was more of silent affair...after the dinner they all were sitting in the living room...discussing something...

MG:mein kya keh rhi thi shaadi ko fix hue 3 mahine hogye hai toh ab inki engagement mein Kara dete hai aur shaadi toh baad mein bhi ho sakti hai...

MM:haa ye sahi kaha...

RM:mein bhi wahi soch rha tha...

Dadi:toh ek kaam karte hai kal aap log humare ghar aaye aur wahi par ye sab discussion karte hai...

RG:humne toh bol diya baccho se toh pucho koi...baccho tum dono batao karni hai engagement...

Karan:papa mein toh bolta hu shaadi kal hi kar lete hai...

Teja hit his arm...

Teja blush:haa uncle...

RG:ahh...uncle nhi papa oky...

Teja nodded her head...

Dadi:chalo fir hum chalte hai...

Just then pratik came...

Pra:saari road block hogai hai baarish ke wajah se...

Teja:what toh Ghar kaise jaayege....

Karan:yaha par rukk jaao na...

MG:haa usme kya hai ab ye bhi toh aap logo ka hi ghar hai...

Teja:but anty...i mean maa hum kaise..matlab...

RG:papa bhi bol rhi ho aur rukk bhi nhi rhe ho...

RM:acha itna bol rhe toh rukk jaate hai kal subha jaayege....

Dadi:toh jab rukk hi rhe hai toh shaadi ki date bhi fix kar hi lete hai...

MM:haa maa ye sahi kaha apne...

MG:toh baccho tumhara kya khayal hai...

Karan:hum toh ready hai...

Teja:haa..(blush was not leaving her face)

To be continued....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Pracap:shaadi ki date...

Guys need your help do you all want their marriage or you all want it to get postpone a bit...do let me know in the comments...

Vote and comment karke Jana...

Next part will come when this update will reach 10 comments and 150 votes..

I will meet you with another update

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️