Chapter 25

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

They broke the hug....

Teja to employees:everyone out now...i want everyone on the fashion floor....now...(she said in a stern tone yet shout a manner)

Everyone in the room started to made their way downstairs....

Teja turns towards goenkas and avneet ashnoor....

Teja: let's go to the cabin...

They all made their way towards the cabin...ashnoor and avneet were still crying...

Tejran made them sit on the couch and knelt down in front of them hold their hands....

Karan:doll ashnoor kuch toh batao kya hua...

Teja:haa Ash aise chup mat reh...aur tum dono toh library gye the na....

the deo looked at each other and then at tejran....

Ash:di...

Teja:haa baccha bolna dekh hum sab hai yaha par...

Av:bhai...(she eyed on everyone)

They understood...both of them turned back and looked at shravan and siddhart....they nodded....

Sidd:hum todhe derr bahar chalte...

Shrv:haa charo ko todha akele rehne do...

Everyone went out...now it was only the four of them in the cabin...

Teja:ab batao kya hua aur ache se batana...

Karan:haa aur Rona bilkul nhi...

They both nodded...wiped the tears...and started...

Av:we went to university's library were all of our friends decided to meet for the project...

Ash:as we reached everything was normal we started making project we all the sincerity...

Av:but then a group of guys came to us...only girls were present in our group...

Ash: suddenly a group of boys who were senior to us came and started sit on the bench were we were sitting...

Av:as a reflex ashnoor slapped on of the guy from the group..and later found he was the head from their group....

Ash:when we started to walk of the one of the guy held avneets hand and twisted it to her back....(karan's jaw clutched)

Av:i was shouting for help ashnoor was about to come to me the guys whom she slapped held her hand and started to move out from the library....

Ash:i we both some how escaped from their and came here...

As they both ended....they both broke down into tears which were not stopping....

Karan and Teja hugged them...tejran's eyes were also num listening what they said...

Karan:do did you both talked to principal...

They shake their heads...

Teja:it's okay...first have this....drink some water....

After sometime when they both were settled...

Karan:Teja mein aata hu todhi derr mein...(said with a rage in his eyes)

Teja:you are not going anywhere....(she said holding his arm in an attempt to stop him)

Karan:not now ab bohot hogya....

Teja:Karan we can't do that...we need to take this with a calm mind...

Karan:i can't jaan basti hai avneet mein meri usko chutta sa scratch bhi aata hai jaan nikal jaati hai....aur aaj ye sab...

Teja:Karan wait listen to me carefully hume phele bhai se baat karni hogi you remember aaj jab meeting khatam hui thi tab vo bol rhe the ashnoor avneet aur mujhe protect karne....

Karan:hm...

Teja:now let's first talk with bhai...okay...

He was calmed now and hugged Teja...

They just the everyone came...

Karan:dad pratik Arun take ashnoor and avneet to Goenka mansion....hum aate hai todhi derr mein...

Teja:aur bhai hume aapse kuch baat karni hai...

RG:haa beta par hua kya...

Karan:hum Ghar aake batate hai aapko...

RG:acha thik hai

Everyone left...

Now Teja Karan shravan and siddhart were remaining...

They were about to start the conversation when they heard a knock...

Teja:come in...

Neha came...

Neha:mam...vo sab log fashion floor pe....

Teja:tell everyone to get back to work...

Neha:and also mam...

Teja:Neha just leave....(she shouted)

She nodded and went....

Karan held her hand to calm her...

Karan:sidd ab tu sach sach bata kya hua hai aur agar todha bhi mat chupaya please...

Teja:yes bhai please....

Shrv:kal raat ko jab hum Kent gye the vo kisi kaam se gye the mr.kakaria and his friend tried to escape from the jail but now they are given sentence to death....

Karan:ohh shit inn sab ke chakkar mein mein bhul hi gya Aaj court ka order aane wala tha...

Teja:but vo log jail se nikale kaise...

Sidd: vo sab hume nhi pata...but jab hum unhe le jaa rhe the tab mr.kakaria ne mujhe bola ki unka ek beta hai vo around ashnoor and avneet ke age ka hai...

Shrv:vo unn dono ko pareshan karega aur uske parents kaa badla lega....

Teja and Karan looked at each other...

Teja:matlab the guy in the library is no one but the son of mr.kakaria...

Sidd:matlab...

Teja and Karan narrated the story to both of them...

Shrv:shit we need to keep them protected...

Teja:can't we arrest him...

Shrv:no we can't....

Teja looked at Karan who was Boling from anger....

To be continued....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:emotional conversation between Teja and Karan...also some happy news...

There you go with other part...thank you completing the target...

The target for next part is 175+ votes and atleast 19+ comments on this update...

I will see you all with next update...

This is me signing off...!❤️