Chapter 55

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

So the days passed like winds in the wedding preparations....They all decided that the wedding will take place in Ayodhya.... Because teju always wanted her wedding to take place in Ayodhya....

It is the day before they will leave for Ayodhya...

Karan and Teja are on video call...

Teja:sunnyyy i am so excited....

Karan:even me....after 15 days we will be married...

Teja:yes... I toh cannot contain my excitement.... Finally the dream wedding which i have thought from the childhood is gonna get true..... Oh my god....i cannot believe...(dreamingly)

Karan:matlab you are excited for wedding and not for our wedding....(pouted)

Teja: I wish was there to kiss that pout of yours.... You look so cute...

Karan:aee... I am not cute okay... I am hot...(smirk)

Teja:tum hoge bade stud.... Mere liye toh you will always be my little.... Jis ke liye mein kuch bhi kar sakti hu.... Even if it cost my life my love....

Karan:itna pyaar karti hai...

Teja:tumse jyada....sirf i know ki jab hum alg hue toh mujhe kitna dukk hua tha....

Karan interpreted her...

Karan:acha no more dukk bhari baate.... Let's be happy....

Teja yawned and nodded....Karan chuckles...

Karan:panda soo Jaa kal jaldi uthna bhi hai...

Teja:nhi i want to talk with you...

Karan shook his head...

Karan:acha leet toh jaa fir baat karna...

Teja nodded with sleepy eyes....

As soon as Teja laid on the bed she dosed off to sleep. Karan saw that and  chuckles....

Karan:cute little panda hi hai ek dum....laddo kahi ki....

He took a screenshot of her sleeping face and hunger up the call. Not before wishing her good night and i love you which was almost whispering....

And with a smile he too dosed of to sleep with a smile on his face....

Next morning..

All the elder from both the families have left through airways. First they will stop at Gorkhpur from there they will continue they journey through roadways.

Coming to the young gen of both the families....

They will complete their whole journey by car. Karan Avneet Pratik have came over to Malhotra Mansion to pick Teja Ashnoor Kiara Siddhart and Shravan...

Everyone have settled in the hall waiting for teja....

Karan:teju yaar jaldi kar niklna bhi hai...

He shouted from the hall where everyone was sitting...

Soon teju also came down...

Teja:bhabhi are you sure you will come with us..(sounding concerned)

Kia:teju don't worry i have all my medicine with me aur kahi bhi kuch bhi Lage ga toh mein bol dugi rukne ke liye...