Chapter 61

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update..

Disclaimer**

This update will directly start from the haldi function...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Haldi!💛

First karan's haldi will get done... Then teja's haldi will proceed with karan's haldi...

Karan and Teja were not allowed to see each other before the function... Dur to which they were not been able to talk because their siblings were present in the room the whole time to keep a watch on them...

 Dur to which they were not been able to talk because their siblings were present in the room the whole time to keep a watch on them

The haldi decor was all about the flowers... The place where Teja and Karan are going to sit was two huge bowls... Which was seperated by a white cloth in middle so that they won't be able to see each other before the haldi... Next the entrance was decorated by maktas showering flowers from that.... There was even a backdrop for photo shoots who want... There comes the main... Thaal of the event in which the haldi is going to get served....

 Thaal of the event in which the haldi is going to get served

The outfit which they decided to wear was a bit twining... Actually no... The whole thing was twining... They had the same fabric for their clothes... And they looked absolutely gorgeous....

Karan was sitting in his side while Teja was sitting on her side...

KM:chalo ji haldi di rasm shuru karte hai...

Pra:haa haa.. warna bhai toh anxiety se hi kuch hojayega...

AV:pheli baar kuch sahi baat ki hai...

Pra:mein harr baar sahi baat hi karta hu...

Karan:guys tumlog baad mein bhi Ladd sakte ho... Abhi rasm chalu kare...

Akhil:dekho toh kitna utawala ho rha hai...

Karan blushed a bit...

KM:acha phele todhi haldi laga ke... Fir Karan ki utri hui haldi teju ko lagegi...