Chapter 50

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

After the move what Teja made....it out the social media on fire... because it was one of the biggest media houses....

After some meetings which were lined up....she got ready for the conference...

She reached the place after picking ashnoor from her college...as instructed ashnoor was in the room while she was in the different room....

Soon Karan also reached the place the conference was to be held....she went to the room where Teja was present....he knocked the door and Teja opened the door...

The frown was constant on his face from the morning facetime.....

She hold his hand and made him sit on the bed and she brought a chair and sat infront of him... Squeezing his hands...

Teja: please kuch toh bolo...subha se no call...no message... nothing....

Karan shook his head...

Karan:kuch nhi hua hai teju...bass todha sa tension hai...

Teja:kis baat ka...ki mein tumhare sath rehne wali hu ki nhi....yaa fir tumhe ye lagta hai ki mene vo article mein jo bhi likha tha vo sab sach Maan liya...aur mein nhi rhogi tumhare sath....

Karan nodded softly with his head down...Teja sigh a relief that finally she know the reason of his overthinking...

Teja:agar aisa hota na toh mein vo media house lisence cancle nhi karwati....(softly)

Karan looked at her in shock....she let out a chuckle on his reaction..

Teja nodded slowly...

Teja:yes mene cancle karwa diya lisence uss media house...kyuki vo mere chotu se sunny ke baare mein kuch bhi bakwas likh rhe the...(softly as if talking a to a child)  haa i know past mein tumse galti hui hai...but galti kisse nhi hoti...mujhse bhi hui hai bohot galtiya...it is okay...Aur agar mujhe jaana hota toh mein iss rishte ke liye kabhi haa bolti hi nhi....

Karan shook his head...

Karan:no please don't leave last time tum gyi thi bohot kuch hua merese sath iss baar i can't afford to lose you...i love you... please please never ever leave me....i really can't afford...

With a lone tear drop from his eyes...she quickly wiped it and stoop up hugged him...

After consoling him...they made a business face and maintained that attitude......and went outside....with their hands locked......

They both entered the room where the conference was about to take place...they both entered the room with their hands intertwined with each other....the gasped were audible to they...which made them chuckle but controlled it...

They both sat on the chairs...

Teja:good evening everyone...this is me tejasswi Malhotra...

Karan:and me Karan Goenka....

Teja:before you all start with your questions we would like to clear some things with you all....

Karan:yes me and Tejasswi are going to get married this year...and are going to get engaged on this coming Sunday...

Teja:we didn't thought we will announce this special news like this but what can we do right...(taunting manner)

Karan and Teja smirked...

Karan: please carry forward with your questions...

Teja:kind questions...

Karan looked at her...she gave him a look...

Rep1:my question is from both you...

They nodded...

Rep1:how do you both met...

Karan and Teja smiled...

Teja:we have met through a arrange marriage system but then.... realised that we were the child sweethearts....

Rep1:thank you so much mam...

Rep2:my question is for Karan sir...

Karan nodded...

Rep2:is there any changes after Teja mam came to your life...

Karan: absolutely yes...and i am loving the change...and it is for good...my family loves her...i love her....what else we want...

Rep2 smiled...

Rep3:my question is for tejasswi mam...

Teja:kind questions only...(rudely)

Rep3 nodded...

Rep3:mam as we all know Karan sir is known as playboy and has N number of ex's what is your thoughts...like have you ever felt that he will do the same to you also...

After listening to this question Karan immediately stiffened....Teja held his hand below the table to calm him down....

Teja:i was waiting for this question.... because you all want masala right...now let me give you some masale daar news....(attitude)

Teja:i do know Karan "was" known as playboy of the country...the bad boy type...but let me let you...Karan Goenka may have alot of ex girlfriend in his list but........my sunny has only one...and that is me.... believe me or not we are endgame of each other.....i don't even want to answer you...but... because of the articles... Which are posted in the morning....i think you know what i have done to that media house...

Teja:agar nhi pata toh karlo....kyuki agar....i repeat agar mere logo pe tum mein se yaa kisine bhi ilzam lagaye....ilzam kya ungli bhi uthai na toh mere se bura koi nhi hoga...mind it...and i am saying this...i will do it also...(dangerously)

Karan proud that his girl took a stand for him...

Teja:agar vo kuch nhi bol rha hai yaa fir kuch action nhi le rha hai itne saalo se toh ye mat samjhna ki ab bhi yehi hoga....then you are wrong...now i am with him...to take a stand for him....better you keep my words in your fucking mind....and also please apply for a new license..

She said last sentence with a smirk.... everyone in the room present were shock to see the sudden outburst of Teja....

Karan in mind:jab ye bolti hai ki mere loved ones ko koi harm nhi kar sakta toh ye sachi aisa karti hai....i know now i am strong... because now i have Teja with me... I don't know what i did...ki i deserve you...yaa fir....

Teja slowly:don't even think that you don't deserve me....you are the only person who deserves me...

Karan looked at her in shock...

Karan slowly:fuck do you have some kind of powers or what....

Teja just winked in response...

Rest of the conference went on smoothly....

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap: engagement shopping...

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️