Chapter 36

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teja:Karan ye toh Kiara bhabhi ki medical reports hai...

Karan:yes open them..

Teja opened the reports and was shocked was an understatement to express her happiness...

Teja:ye toh...that means...bhabhi is pregnant...(she said happily)

And hugged Karan...he to hug her...he was happy to her smiling her after so an eternity...yeah it is just a week but he missed her smiling face a little to much...or we should say he have missed her...

Karan:you should hug bhabhi instead of me...

Teja smiled and slapped her forehead...after breaking the hug...

Teja:i know where is bhabhi...

Karan:she is upstairs....she is sleeping i suggest you should meet her in the morning...she is on medication right now...

Teja insteadly frowned...

Teja:why...what happen to her... everything is fine right like...baby and bhabhi is fine...Karan please say something...

she was continuously saying and saying and not letting Karan speak...

Karan:shant shant....ek sath kitna bolugi...

Teja:tumhi nhi bol rhe ho...

Karan:bhabhi and baby both are fine it is just that the medication are about Protein and vitamins...that's it...she is having some complications in her delivery...

Teja:koi na mein Huna bhabhi ko khila khila ke mota kar dugi...

Karan:khud ko dekha hai...mota kar dugi...Punjabi toh bilkul nhi dekhti tu...

Teja:arre...(pouting)

The urge to kiss that pout was real...he was having a really hard time controlling himself...he just controlling just because they are surrounded with family members....

Av:bhai...bhabhi apko yaad hai toh hum bhi yahi Apr hai.....

Karan:haa yaad haina mere pyaar ke dushman hi toh ho...tum aur pratik...(he mummers under his breath)

Teja listened it and hit his shoulder...

MG:ab hum Jaa rhe hai...ghar Karan tum chal rhe ho yaa rukk rhe ho...

Karan:nhi mamma chalte hai...

Teja:what koi kahi nhi jaa rha hai...raat dekho kitni hogai hai...aap sab rukk rhe hai...

MG:arre par beta hum kaise...

Teja:jab mene ye line boli thi tab toh aap sabne mujhe aur ashnoor ko rukka liya tha...haina Ash...

Ash:yes di... please rukk jaaiyena...

After a short discussion they decided to stay at her house....

Everyone retried to their rooms...Karan and Teja are sleeping in one room as all the room are filled and rest are still in making....

In the midnight..

Teja was sleeping in the arms of Karan...Karan felt someone shivering in in his arms saying something...but was not able to hear it properly he opened his eyes and saw Teja shivering badly....sweat was all over her face...

It took no time for him to understand that she is having some nightmare....

He tried waking her...

Karan:teju...teju...utho...laddo.....wale up teju...

But Teja was no ready to listen...she was just saying...

Teja: no no this can't happen... please don't do this to...why me everytime.... please....

Now tears started to escape her eyes...

He was now getting worried he shouting slowly and shook her abit in attempt to wake her up...

She woke up and saw Karan....she immediately hugged him...she started to cry...Karan tried everything to make her stop but she is not ready to stop...

Soon he felt her getting calm...he broke the hug and saw she was again sleeping....he put her back on the bed...and was about to get up...but she clinged on him and tightly hugged me...as if he fade away any moment....

Teja: please don't me...you are also leaving me...(again sweat beats formed in her forehead)

Karan:shh....shh...i am not going anywhere...i am here...Mera laddo...koi kahi nhi jaa rha hai...

She calmed down...and aging slept..

Karan in his mind...

Ye kya ho rha hai...teju kiss baat se itna derr gyi...aur aaj vo...shit kahi usne wo.....nhi nhi vo toh mene chupa ke rakha hai...but...Karan you are thinking very much...sleep...kal subha teju se baat karunga ..iss baare mein aur parso vo chiz duga...par aaj kitni pyaari lagg rhi thi...cake cut karte wakt...I love you Mera laddo...kuch nhi hone duga teri iss smile ko...

He kissed her forehead and soon he to drift to sleep...

To be continued....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:Karan and teju's fight...

Guys i know todha chota sa part hai...but next time se i will try to make it big...sorry..kal pakka ek aur part aayega iss story...and also dusri story ka bhi...promise...

That is it for today vote and comment karke jaana.. please i request you all...

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye..

This is me signing off...!❤️