Chapter 26

Hello beautiful souls...❤️
Phele toh sorry i know aap logone target complete Kiya tha vo bhi time ke phele but i was not well yesterday..i was feeling a bit feverish so yeah...that's the reason i didn't update yesterday....

Sorry once again...

Let's continue with the story...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Teja kept her hand on Karan's hand....but there was something which was not right from karan's pov...

Karan:there is something we are missing...

Sidd:but kya...

Teja:it's okay...we will talk about this later...first let's go and meet the two littles of our family...

Karan:haa chalo...

Shrv:tum dono chalo mujhe kuch kaam hai...mein aata hu...

Sidd:chal mein bhi chalta hu tere sath..

Shrv:haa toh fir hum sidha ghar hi jayege...

Teja:thik hai mein bhi aati hu...

It was already evening...

They left from the office and directly went Karan's house....the ride was silent so far now...which was not good...The urge of asking to karan what happen was increasing second be second....

At last she puts her hand on his which on the gear...and intertwined with his hand...Karan looked at her...but she was looking out from the window....

Karan also didn't say anything and continued driving...once they reached the house...Karan pulled the car to the drive way for parking...

Once he was done...he again looked at their hands and kissed her hand...Teja smiled...

They made their towards the house...

Once they entered...

MG:teju Karan kya hua hai kya hua hai kuch toh batao...

Pra:haa bhai jab se aaye hai tabse dono ne room mein lock kar diya hai...kitna bola par sunn hi rhe hai...

RG:ab tum dono hi dekho...

Teja and Karan looked each other with shocked expression...Karan run towards the avneet's room and behind him Teja also went...

Karan banged the door...

Karan:doll open the room...doll...ashnoor open the room...

Teja:Ash please open the room....

Karan:yaar ye dono toh room hi nhi khol rhe hai...

Teja:wait...wait...do you have the keys...

Karan: yeah i think....wait...

He went towards his mother...

Karan:mamma doll ke room ki keys hai...

MG:haa hai rukko...

She gave the  keys to him...he again went towards avneet's room...he started to open the door...but he couldn't....his vision was blurry because of the tears which he had in his eyes...

Teja saw that and took the keys from opened the door and saw both of them sleeping on the floor....

Now which Karan was fighting to not let the tear come out it came out automatically....Teja saw that tear and looked towards him and saw he is crying silently....

Teja wiped his tears and nodded in no...

Teja:we did to be strong...

Karan nodded..and both of them went inside...