Chapter 33

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

It was night and it was the time that Teja would return so Karan reached at her office...he texted her that he is down waiting for her...

She quickly read the message and came down...and saw that he was standing leaning on his car...

Teja:Karan...(she said happily)

Karan:someone looks really happy...

Teja:yes...

She came forward and hugged him tightly....he to return it back with same intensity....

Teja:ghar nhi chalna...

Karan:chalna hai par abhi nhi...abhi hum kahi aur jaa rhe hai...

Teja:kaha...

Karan:chalo pata chalega...

Teja:but khana...

Karan:teju it is only 8 in the Evening....and i know it very well that you don't have food this early...so get down in the car and we are going....

Teja:okay....

They both drove to  a park...she instantly recognise that it is one of the fav parks of Karan.... whenever they use to visit Landon....they use to go to this park...

She looked at Karan... because this park has all the secrets they had shared with each one....

Teja:sunny ye toh...you have something to tell me...

Karan:alot .....i have been hiding it...but now i want you to know each an every single thing... because after we get back to India...you will get busy with new house ka Pooja and all uske baad engagement hojayegi....time hi nhi milega hume isliye....

Teja:but----

She was cut by Karan...

Karan:laddo please...

She nodded and they got down the car and went inside the park...

Teja:see agr you are comfortable please the only share it because i don't want you to tell me because i have told you....

Karan:i know but the burden that you don't know a phase of my life....is just .....it is just giving me some kind of feeling...you understand it right.....(fumbling with words)

Teja:shh shh...i understand...you don't have to put everything in words.... sometimes you just have to look in the eyes and the work is done..

Karan:teju the time you left me....i didn't knew what to do... because all my life till then i depended on you...but the moment i got to know that you are no more with me along my side....i just lost myself there only....

Teja looked at him...as if he is the last thing in this world...

Karan:i never told this to anyone...not even mom dad... because i was scared that what they will think of me...okay this all is just out of topic.... let's get back to the topic...i tried focusing on studying but there was no one... absolutely no one to help me with my studies kyuki vo kaam toh Tera tha...pura din sirf ek hi raat karti thi...sunny padh le bhala hojayega Tera....

They both chuckles...

Karan:aur achank se no was behind me forcing me to study....and that affected my studies...you won't believe till the time i get into university....i was known in university as a PLAYBOY...

Teja looked at him in utter shock...and Karan looked at her...

Karan:yeah i was known as playboy....i use to flirt with every girl...it was a time when avneet didn't felt safe around me...avneet Teja avneet didn't felt safe around...(he had tears in his eyes till now) this thing was now got to know by my papa....that particular night...that particular night...i cried for the first time.... because it was my mother who thought that i am not be able to be son....

Teja hugged him tightly... because she knew how much avneet and his mother mean to him...if they would say him to buy the world he would do that without even thinking once...

Karan was crying very heavily....Teja was trying her best to calm him all were going in vein...

Teja:sunny... please stop crying... please baccha...i promise i will never leave you ab...pakka... please stop crying...

He was not willing to stop...seeing him crying Teja also started to have tears....

Teja:sunny... please i request you... please stop crying...my love....

She forcefully broke the hug and saw him in a miserable state...which is didn't expected to knock her doors....

Not getting any idea...she just smash her lips on his... although she initiated the kiss but soon it was over took by Karan..and this time even Teja didn't fight to dominate...

Because she knew he needed this assurance that she is not going anywhere....

Soon he broke the kiss...and again hugged her....Teja was rubbing his back...

Teja:sunny look at me...i know what you are thinking right now...but trust me this time i am not going to leave...iss baar ek dum ache se tumhare gale lag gai hu...you got it...toh ye baat tum dimaag se nikal do ki i will leave....kyuki ye toh kabhi nhi hoga...not even i your dreams...Mr.Goenka...

Karan:even i want to same...Ms.Malhotra....

And finally he smiled...seeing him smiling was so sukoon to her....the smile says that all...

To be continued....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:3RD DAY IN LANDON....

Guys double update.... because i felt like doing it... because one comment on the previous update was something which made me write to freaking update...like i have updated the better together story and now this...

So all thanks to you...❤️

By the way not just one comment but the number of comments were something...like can't express....thank you so much for showing so much love to the story and will make sure that it will get interesting day by day...

Peww... that's it for the day...

Now study time kyuki mere pass koi teju nhi jo mujhe bolegi padhne...;)

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️