chapter six

Y/n's pov
We had left val's office long after that depressing news. More so depressing for me that when we got home I just cried myself a river and did not remove myself from my bed. "Oh, come on sweetpea! It's not that bad!" I frowned at dad who laid across from me "don't you have to feed fat nuggets?" he sighed as I turned around and faced the wall. "I already fed him. Now, come on out of your room we're going to go out to your favorite place." I turn and look at him "the library?" he frowned and clicked his tongue "no! My little bookworm. We are going to go to... I can't believe I'm saying this: to hang out with sir pentious!" I perked up "really? Does he know?" dad laughed "oh, of course not! It's a surprise! Now, get dressed and we'll be on our way to his air craft." dad patted my head lightly before getting up and leaving. I throw my feet over the bed and sit up, a day with sir pentious, that sounds Damn nice. I stood up and walked towards my closet, opening the door I pulled out a big black acdc sweater and a pair of baggy pants to go along with it. After getting changed I left my room bumping into dad's back. "Oh! Sorry sweety didn't see you there!" he smiled and turned to me. "Alright sweety! Let's go and see sir pentious!" dad forced a smile and strode out of our apartment. I ran after him, stepping on something. I'm pretty sure it was the drugged demon. But, just to make myself feel better I'm going to say it was a big rat or roach. "So, uh- how was last night? I went home earlier to cry myself a river after hearing such depressing news from-no offense- a slimy no-good roach. Like the one I just stepped on." he sighed and shook his head as we strode down the street. "Now come on, he isn't that bad! In fact the job I- we have pays a lot." I frowned and stepped over a drunken demon "but dad. The only reason why he paid you. Was to get you to give a sinner a lap dance. And he paid you extra, to get me to sit on his lap as he felt me up for a good two hours straight. So, I guess he's "boss of the year" huh." he gave me a look. "Y/n. It's either this job. Or I can't pay for your college intuition. And y/n, I want you to have a better chance at life than I did-!" a whole pipe fell down in front of us, crushing some poor sinner beneath it. "That lucky bastered!" I shook my head and placed my hands on my hips. "Y/n. I do not like your dark humour." I nodded "oh, I know. I Just find it hilarious to see your reaction." he shook his head and dragged me away from the dying or semi-dying sinner. "You know what y/n. I have nothing to be worried about! Nobody will take your v-card because your too terrifying and mean to come near. Well, other than sir pentious and Val that's all I need to worry about!"

Word count 561.