chapter eighteen

Charlie's pov
We're shoved out of the room, the door being slammed shut. "Do you think she'll actually let you broadcast?" Vaggie asked, dusting herself off. I shrugged standing up. "I don't know." Vaggie smiled softly. "Well, it's getting late anyways, let's go back to the hotel and get some sleep." I nodded looking up at the moon that shined brightly. Clouds circling it and a beautiful halo that hung above it. "Yeah."

---twenty minutes later---

I open the hotel's door. Being hit with a stale smell. Its so quiet now, despite Vaggie grumbling about it smelling like expensive perfume.

"It's not that bad vaggie! Let's just head to bed." I grasped her hand leading her towards our shared room.

Valentino's pov
Its been a couple of weeks since I last saw y/n.

Angel dust came but he didn't really intice the crowd or me like he used too, and that is resulting in less, and less people coming.

"Val? Are you even listening?"

Velvette's annoying, screechy voice piped up.

"Yes, I'm Not listening."
I put my cigarette out, watching the pink cloud dissolve into thin air.

She scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Well, I figured you'd be worried that the porn studio is gonna have to shit down if we don't get more people in here."

I sat up, my eyes wide "what? But it's only been a few weeks! How could people be losing interest?!"

Velvette rolled her eyes, showing me her phone screen.

"See the difference between The views and comments Angel dust got?"

She swiped across the screen, showing me a picture of y/n who's performing all by herself.

"Now, see how many views and comments she has?"

Angel dust had a couple million views and comments but Y/n had a over a billion views and comments.

"They prefer y/n more than Angel dust! Which makes sense I mean, if you set him up on that stage all the time doing the exact same thing, the people are gonna get broad."

I leaned back, frowning "what am I gonna do? Y/n and Angel dust moved, and he has the balls not to tell me where."

She grinned pulling up a sorta grand New post.

It was from Angel that's account, showing him standing in front of a building called the "happy hotel."

The caption read "new home for me and my baby."

I grinned pulling out my phone, he had got rid of the tracking devices but I could still pin-point they're location from where he's been going.

"Hmmm, what use does he have for going to the news station?"

I turned my phone off, standing up from my love seat.

"Well, velvette hold all my calls make sure to keep the strippers in line, I have some unfinished business to attend too."

I stalked towards the door "oh, and velvette? Don't disappoint me. When I come back I want to see everything in order."

Word count 497