chapter fifteen

Angel dust's pov
I strode into the building behind the pair, smiling as y/n stumbled behind Charlie trying to keep up. Vaggie, who was sitting at the receptionist desk narrowed her eyes at me. "Vaggie! This is y/n dust! Angel dust's daughter, she'll be staying with us here with her father." Charlie spoke giddly. Vaggie pursed her lips up, eyeing y/n, "Right. Charlie hun, think: of this is Angel dust's daughter, she probably acts exactly like him." vaggie moved from behind the desk towards the pair. "And I really, really don't want another crackhead horn-dog as our patrons." I scoffed. "Please. I signed us up, out of pity for you. You should be on your knees thanking us, you have the, Angel dust and y/n dust as your patrons. I'd be a little more careful about what you say chupacabra or you won't have any patrons." I clicked my tongue, watching Vaggie go through a whole bout of different emotions. "Wha- you- i- arg!" she growled out, failing to form proper words. Charlie let go of y/n's hand to calm Vaggie down. I walked past the pair to stand next to y/n. "So, whatcha thinkin' bout' sweetpea?" y/n sighed, running her slender fingers along the receptionist desk, scrunching her nose up as a thick layer of dust coated itself on her finger. "Well, for starters I'm thinking this place could use a good scrubbin' and a pick-me-up. Secondly I'm currently thinking about our room. And my bed." she wiped the dust off her finger. I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her, "you're already tired?" she nodded yawning. "Yeah. I'm exhausted." I puffed my chest, grinning "well, then. Let daddy show you to our room, I've been here a couple of times and I know this place like the back of my hand." I placed my hand on y/n's shoulder pulling her towards a set of stairs.

Word count 330.