chapter eleven

Y/n's pov
Velvet dragged me away from dad, her pigtails bouncing with every step she took. "So, um, who is this 'cody'?" she giggled and opened a door to a lounge, the room was filled with hellhounds of different colors and sizes. A tall black hellhound with purple eyes speckled with a little bit of pink walked towards me. "He's cody!" velvet pointed to him, he was tall and had broad shoulders, his tail was large and fluffy like his ears. I shifted around in my spot as he stopped in front of me. "Ello' there! The names Cody lass!" he held his paw out to me, smiling softly. I placed my hand on his paw, he was huge. He gently wrapped his fingers around my hand before placing a gently kiss to the top of my knuckles. His black nose gently rubbing against my knuckles, wetting the flesh. "Well, it's nice to meet you too Cody." he grinned, his tail wagging vigorously back and forth, a couple of hoots and whistles came from behind him, at a table in the far corner. The hoots and whistles came from four hellhounds, one was white with gray eyes, his snout was sleek and his tail was small and curled upwards. The second one was a brown-ish ran color, with a white chest and a large snout. The third was a small hellhound with dark brown-ish fur. His eyes were baby blue, the fourth was big, with a scar over his right eye, his eyes were red and his fur color was a dark-ish gray with a bit of white on his tail. Cody let go of my hand, "so, lass. What brings ya to this part of the studio?" he questioned curiously, tilting his head to the side, his ears flopped side ways. "Uh, just here to look for a date." I looked around the room. Biting my lip, the room was filled with huge hellhounds That were either talking or wrestling. "Well, lass I'm the only one without a date." he looked over his shoulder, to his friend group I assume. All four of his friends had dates. The three had female hellhounds while one had a male hellhound. He turned back to me, holding his arm out to me. "So lass, how about you be my date for tonight. And if I don't screw it up, maybe we could go on more dates in the near future?" I giggled, wrapibg my arm around his forearm. "That sounds like a lovely idea Cody." he smiled down at me, walking towards his group of friends.

If you guys were wondering what the names of the twin foxes were it's Tod and tim, My ocs. Word count 460.