chapter four

Y/n's pov
We landed on the ground as sir pentious's ship blew up in a pink cloud. "Man that was awesome!" dad chuckled and set me down on my feet. "You bet it was sweetpea. Now, let's go claim some territory." cherri nodded "and I know exactly who to go to next."

"Oof, it stinks here." I plugged my nose as we walked through some luzard guy's territory, I stepped over a dead decaying body. "You'd think someone with this much territory would at least do boarder line checks or kept this place clean." dad said as he stepped over another dead body. Cherri shrugged "well, this place was the closest thing and has the biggest plot of land here. And besides, the guy who claims this territory isn't even here half the time." cherri shoves a dead body out of her way, I tilt my head to the side "uh, if he isn't here, than how did the dead bodies get here? And they are not props I know that for sure with the rancid smell."  dad nodded "um, yeah exactly who is killing them?" cherri shrugs as she opens a door to a building with a flag on it. It smelled even worser in here. "Oh, god!" I gagged. Dad gave me a scolding look "we don't say that. We say lucifer." cherri snickered as she sprayed painted her name on the inside of the building. "There, now let's ransack this place!" cherri tossed me a bag filled with bombs and bats. I smiled and pulled out a bar covered in nails and blood. I pulled out a pink bag and held it out to dad "here you go dad." I looked away from cherri bomb to see dad's back turned to me his lower arms were crossed as he held his phone to his ear. "...I'm just taking a break... No I'm not- no I'm not trying to run... Yes I know I'll be there now... Yeah I know val..." He turned his phone and put it back into his pocket. He turned to me "alright sweetpea, we have to go back home. Daddy's boss called.." I nod and stuff the bats back into the bag "see ya cherri bomb!" she waves as we leave the building, being hit with the stench of death. The walk home was peaceful dispite the screaming but other than that it was nice. A limo pulls up next to us and the window rolls down "angel cakes! What's taking you so long-?" I peek over dad's shoulder, the man in the limo was purple with heart shaped glasses that were pink. He wore a big coat that was red and the white fur had little hearts on it. He smiled at me revealing his gold tooth "my, my~ Now who is this Angel cakes?" he opens the door to the limo and gets out. He towered over dad and me, he wore a hat that had a feather sticking out of it and it matched his coat. Dad pushed me behind him as the tall moth reached out towards me, his finger tips grazing my cheek. He frowned and pulled his hand back "now, Angel cakes. Don't you think I want to know who she is?" dad steps back, shielding me from the moth. "Leave my daughter alone val. You have zero business knowing her." the moth grinned and circled around dad, "now, Angel cakes. I could easily take her from you and make her work for me. But I'm not. I'm just curious about her is all." he stopped behind me and placed his hand on my shoulder gently, turning me around to face him. He grabbed my chin and forced my face to the side before turning it the other way. "Hmm, she looks nothing like you when you were alive. So, tell me. Where did you find her?" he ran his thumb across my cheek, he smelled like smoke and booze. Dad turned around and pulled me close to him "none of your business Val." the moth smiled coyly at him "how about you bring her to work with you? I'll make an exception for her, unless you want me to let vox and velvet keep her company. Lucifer know's how much velvet loves soft, squishy stuff. And vox, well he'd probably use her to film some new porn shows." dad's grip on my shoulder tightened, "I don't want her around the stuff I do or the people I work with, which includes you, val. So no, I'm not bringing her with me." the moth chuckled before pushing us towards his limo "oh, I wasn't asking. Now, get in." he shoved us into the limo, a pair of girls grabbed me by my forearms and pulled me in between them. One was a cat demon with orange-ish fur and on the other side of me was a girl with light pink-ish red skin. They both cooed at me, petting my head and playing with fingers, dad was forced beside the moth man. He watched with a smile on his face as I shifted uncomfortably, dad frowned "Val... Can't she sit besides me instead? She looks... Vary uncomfortable." the moth man shook his head "no, let her to get to know them. Besides she's going to be around them a whole lot more." I frowned as the cat demon nibbled on my finger tips, the second demon laid her head down on my lap and played with my hair. Dad frowned harder, "well, can't you put a space limit for those two?" the moth shook his head "no." I pulled my phone out and popped in my ear buds and hummed along to the song I was listening too, trying to ignore the cooing females "🎵what you gonna do with the last night? Can we go dance in the moonlight? Sayin' farewell to the good times there's somethin' goin' on in my head feels like the walls closin' in and I can't get talked off this ledge🎵" the females continued to play with my hair and nibble on my finger tips. "🎵what doesn't kill you makes you stronger🎵" I looked up to see moth man watching me, a smile on his face, I gulped and looked away from him "🎵can't count the days I've  stayed awake! I'm shakin' at the legs! Addicted to the pain, the pain! They say insane is what I crave, that's why I misbehave Addicted to the pain, the pain! I'm so addicted to the pain!🎵" I looked at dad, he was drowning and looking out the window "🎵do you wanna feel what the pain's like? We could be close like a bloodline how does one kill for the first time? This evil wants to be fed! This night we share with the dead! So let's just feed it again and again🎵" Dad looks over at me and smiles. I smile back "🎵tonight I'm livin' with the dead🎵" I turn my music down a little "🎵can't count the days I've stayed awake! I'm shakin' at the legs! Addicted to the pain, the pain! They say insane is what I crave, that's why I misbehave Addicted to the pain, the pain! I'm so addicted to the pain!🎵" I look away from dad and look out the window "🎵tonight I'm livin' among the dead🎵" I watched as we pasted a old hotel with a sign that reads "happy hotel" I snort "🎵can't count the days I've stayed awake! I'm shakin' at the legs! Addicted to the pain, the pain! They say insane is what I crave, that's why I misbehave Addicted to the pain, the pain! I'm so addicted to the pain!🎵" the limo stops in front of a building with a sign that reads "porn studio's" moth man opens the limo doors and let's Dad out. The girls take my hands and lead me out of the limo "🎵I'm so Addicted, I'm so addicted I'm so addicted to the pain! I'm so addicted, I'm so addicted I'm so addicted to the pain!🎵" I pop an ear bud out. "Welcome to my studio n/n~" the moth man cooes and pushes us towards the building.

Word count 1392.