yandere Charlie and Vaggie headcanons

.such a sweetheart!.

.was Charlie's first thoughts about you, despite not knowing you for vary long you were already her world.

.she wanted to protect you, you were just to innocent for this world.

.she couldn't just let Angel dust live in an unsafe area, especially with you there.

.she already new of your existence, but she had to play dumb and act surprised.

.if you knew the things she saw, oh, you'd hate her for sure.

.it wasn't her fault though! You were so alluring.

.she wrote, sketched and took pictures of everything you did, from going shopping to every little thing you did in bed.

.sure, Angel dust almost caught her multiple times but something about that thrill got her blood pumping.

.so this is what it's like to be on drugs.

.it was addicting, you were addicting.

.and she just knew Vaggie would love you.

"Oh I just love you y/n. Why won't you notice me?"

---vaggie---

.suspicious.

.that was vaggie's first thoughts about you.

.you were just too... Nice too kind.

.Charlie spoke about you non-stop, and that caught vaggie's attention.

.if Charlie spoke so highly of you, maybe you were alright.

.so, she watched you along side Charlie from a far away distance.

.being flustered when Charlie and her watched you through your bedroom window.

.were humans really that flexible?! Is that supposed to happen?!.

.Charlie and her took thousands upon thousands of pictures of you, hanging them up above they're shrine of you.

.once she found out you were moving to the hotel she just had to be ready.

.putting on a dress that was eye-catching and a brand new pink-ish red bow.

.you were even prettier up close! Beautiful sparkling eyes, a mischievous smile on your plush lips.

.she was sure she had died again.

.maybe it won't be so bad, just as long as you stay.

"Oh, my love, I'll keep you safe from these lustfully beasts."

Word count 332