chapter three

Y/n's pov
"Um, remind me, when did I agree to being the "bait"?" cherri poked her head from out a near by bush "when you met me, that's when!" she went back into the bush loading her guns and handing them to dad. I sighed and walked up to where his air craft was parked "um, hey! Uh, sir pentious!" the grumpy overlord-obessed snake poked his head out the window "what?!" he looked around than looked down, his eyes widen. "Oh, y/n! Uh, heyyyy." he leaned against his windowsill, his eyes half-lidded. I shifted and glanced at the bush cherri bomb and dad was hiding in, I looked back up at sir pentious. "Uh hey! I was wondering if I could, oh, I don't know um, maybe hang out with you?" he nodded "why of coursssse dear!" I forced a smile as he closed his window, dad poked his head out "now, remember sweetpea. If he touches you without your consent shoot him. No hesitation at all just shoot him. And even if you do consent shoot him or if you don't I will." I sighed as cherri forced him back into the bush.

Sir pentious's pov
I scrambled around my room, trying to make it look neater. "Egg boissss!" turns out useless fried fetus's can be useful... Sometimes. "Yes, bossman?" I chucked a couple of blueprints into my storage. "I need youssss to sssset the table for me. I'm having ssssomeone sssspecial coming over and i-" an egg boi tugs on my tail "is it miss y/n bossman?" I stiffened "how did you find out?!" one of them points out the window " it's because we can all see her from the window! She sure is pretty bossman, is that why you like her?" I shake my head as I clean my suit off "no! I like her not becausssse of her lookssss, that's just rude and ill-mannered. I like her becausssse sssshe issss kind, and funny, and her ssssmile issss bright. And sssshe doessssn't make fun of me!" I flick an egg boi off my tail. "Now, I mussst let her in." I turn around and head towards the air hatch. I open it up and toss the ladder down, I wait by the hatch to pull her up. I watch as she climbs up slowly swaying, her hair waving in her face with every breeze. I fix my hat quickly as she gets up out of the hatch. I hold my hand out for her to take, she grabbed onto it and pulled herself up. Her hand was soft and she had a few tiny scars on her hand, "um, you can let go now." she looks around the room, I immediately let her hand go, my tail curling up into a heart behind me. "Oh, uh, ssssorry um, the egg boissss got a table ready for ussss." she hummed "oh, really? All because I just wanted to hang out?" I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "Itssss too much issssn't it?" I look over to the table with a clean white cloth over it, a white vase holding a dead rose. She sighs "just a little bit too much." she walks towards the table and takes a seat. I slither over to the table and take my seat "sssso, y/n. Do you have a ssssignificant other in your life?" I leaned on my hand. She shakes her head "no." I hummed softly and tilt my head at her "really? Well, I figured ssssomeone assss kind and funny with a bright ssssmile would've been taking by now." She smiled and rubs the back of her neck "well, i- uh my dad doesn't really allow men in a thirty foot radius of me." she smiles at me, I fiddle around with my suit. "Really? Well, what type of man do you think he'd let come near you?" She frowns "none. He just doesn't like me anear men. And in fact I'm breaking his rule." I nod and look out the window, the craft shakes and a large hole appears on the roof of my air craft. "What the-?!" a small pink bomb falls down onto the floor, it explodes killing a few egg bois. Cherri jumps from the roof to the floor, "you!" I growl out, the window anear y/n breaks and Angel dust comes in "hmm, why so fancy?" he picks up the dead rose and crushes it in his hand, he lets the petals fall to the floor. Y/n frowns and stands up next to him, he pulls out a couple of small pink bombs. "Hey, sir pentious. How do you feel about the color pink?" my eyes widen as cherri bomb begins to toss her bombs into the pipes of my ship. "No!" I jump back as my pipes burst with pink, staining the metal. Some pieces of the roof fall down and crush some more egg bois. "Dad, don't you think this a little bit too much?" I turn and look at y/n as Angel dust throws some bombs into the air letting the hit the floor exploding. He shakes his head "nah, sweetpea. Now, cherri did you plant the big one yet?" she comes back out of my room, "yep, but we only have five seconds to get out of here!" Angel dust and cherri bomb grab y/n and leap out of my broken window "five ssssecondssss?" my room explodes and turns pink, my ship shakes and everything blows up in my face.

Word count 934.