yandere Octavia headcanons

.The first time she saw you she was at a thrift shop, going through the clothes when she spotted you.

.you were small, and wore matching clothes similar to the tall spider that stood next to you, showing you clothes happily.

.you were kinda cute.

.with those big doe-like eyes that sparkled with happiness, to your small/pudgey/narrow nose covered in freckles.

.she tried starting small talk, but that didn't work out vary well.

.she ended up accidentally insulting you, but she didn't mean it! The words just slipped!.

.and the tall spider, yeah. Turned out to be your father.

.your vary, vary, overprotective father that almost blew a hole in her.

.after that you avoided her, which she didn't blame you for.

.she never had a friend so it was hard to find the right words to say.

.she knew exactly where you lived.

.not like she was stalking you though! That'd be an invasion of privacy.

.sure she pop in, time-to-time. Just checking on you.

.even if you didn't know. But that's not bad, she's just being a good friend.

.she eliminated anyone who stood in your/her way.

.ending them faster than they could scream for help, she even gifted you they're hearts or eyes.

.watching from the shadows as you gawked at the bloody gifts which were fresh.

.your father freaked out, thinking it was a death warning which might've pushed him to finally move.

.turns out she isn't the only one interested.

.why? Well, it seemed that the princess of hell and her girlfriend were infatuated with you.

.well, they'd have to kill her to get to you.

.your her special little star fire after all!.

"I'd go to heaven and back again just for you, my special little star fire."

Word count 308
Sorry if it took long.