chapter one

Y/n's pov
"Aaaaaand done!" I finished fixing fat nuggets little bow. It was a red-ish pink and contrasted well with his natural colors. "Y/n! I'm home sweetpea! And I got you something!" dad came walking in, holding a couple of bags full of groceries and clothing. His extra arms held a few more bags which were filled with new clothing and some toys for fat nuggets. "Geez dad, how the hell did you get here without being mugged?" he set the bags on the table "hmm, well your dad has a few tricks up his sleeves... And hidden in his outfit!" he pulled out some pistols and a rifle from the pockets hidden in his coat. "Oh and this." he pulled out a small sharp hunters blade from his chest fluff. "Where did you get all of this?" I picked up the small pistol. "From cherri bomb. My girl is loaded to the tits with bombs, guns, spears, you name it! Oh and she wanted me to give you this." he handed me a small grenade launcher that was a deep purple. "Awesome! Now I can blow up that dick head's limo!" he laughed and ruffled my hair up "that's the spirit! Oh! And I got you a matching outfit!" he pulled a pair of shorts that were a hot pink matching the gloves he got me, and a pair of long heels. The kind he was wearing. And the top was a pale pink and and a black choker, "wow thanks dad! I'll go put it on now!" he smiled and handed me the clothing. I walked into my room, fat nuggets following behind me closely, I closed the door and took my shirt off. Fat nuggets jumped onto my bed and curled himself up into a squishy ball his back to me, it took me awhile to put on the choker and the long black heels. I looked at the full length mirror, I looked almost exactly like dad, just my top was more modest and I wasn't dead or a spider that was furry or fluffy. I wobbled towards the door, walking in heels was hard, how does dad do it? I opened the door and walked/tripped towards dad. "Aww! Sweetpea! You look amazing! Now how about we take a walk around hell and uh bother sir pentious." I walked towards him as he fixed his hair, "there!" he took my hand and led me out of the apartment.

Word count 419.