chapter twelve

Y/n's pov
We approached the table full of hellhounds. "Ay, cody! Who's that thar' lass you got hangin' off yer' arm?" one of the male hellhounds asked, staring curiously at me. "Yeah, are ye' gon' introduce her to us?" another spoke, his tail wagging. Cody smiled as the female hellhounds looked me up and down. "Mates, this is my date! The lass's name is y/n." Cody tugged me towards two empty seats. "How'd you manage to get a human as a date lad?" Cody smiled and pulled out the chair for me, "thanks." I sat down as he tucked the chair back in place, grinning happily. He sat down beside me. The lights flashed off before Turing back on, revealing a stripper in bright purple clothes. She had black eyes and small-ish pig ears, around her neck was a red-ish pink bow. She had a tiny curly pig tail the moved with her every movement, her skin was a light-ish pink with black and pink splotches decorating her arms and face. Her nose was small and was a baby pink color. "Who is she?" I gestured towards the cute pig female. Cody, sipped his drink. "She prefers to be called they. And they're name is nugs. Or nuggets." she blew a kiss to the audience. "Huh, well, I never seen them before. Or maybe I have, and just don't remember." I muttered softly. Cody nodded in understanding, throwing his arm around my shoulder. The doors slammed open, there stood tall and pissed. Was my dad, his eyes were pink-ish red, his teeth were extremely sharp and his lower arms were currently batting velvet around. His hair was devleshed, his chest was heaving up and down as he strode towards us, dragging an unconscious velvet. "Ooh, fuck. Is that your dad?" Cody leaned down, whispering into my ear. I nodded, unable to form intelligent words or scentces. The club was silent, everybody watched as he strode directly towards us. "Oh, I'm so dead."

Word count 379. Yeah I decided to give fat nuggets a human form, don't really know why, by the way this is going to be a vary long prologue. I want this book to be accurate even if the beginning isn't.