chapter seventeen

Vaggie's pov
"And you still want me to broad cast your silly idea? You don't even have patrons to show!" I cringed at the sound of her neck snapping to the side. Katie grinned as she put her cigarette out, "and besides, who'd agree to help out your silly experiment?" she chortled out. Charlie looked around the conference room, smiling smugly. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe two people by the names of Angel dust and y/n dust." the laughs and chortles stopped, the room going silent as katie's smug grin fell flat. Tom trench placed his cup back on the table, "wait- wait, you got y/n? The Actual y/n not just some actor? The one porn star next to Angel dust?" he pointed to a poster that contained Angel dust and y/n in very little clothing, holding onto the pole. They almost looked exactly alike the difference was she wasn't dead and not a spider demon. Charlie nodded, the smug smile still present on her face. "Yep." Katie hummed in thought. "Fine. I'll broadcast your little idea. That's if Gary doesn't come for his canniabl cooking classes. And remember: don't disappoint me Charlotte." Charlie frowned "it's Charlie." Katie waved her off "yeah, yeah whatever. Now, get out."

Word count 214.