yandere husk headcanons

First time doing This I might do this for the others as well.

.This man, he's down bad for you.

.doesn't matter if your dating or married to someone else, he will have you.

.you can kick, scream, tell him you'll never love him.

.but it won't bother him, you'll learn to love him over time.

.you can expect him to groom you whether you like it or not.

.don't squirm to much, those barbs on his tongue hurt like all hell, especially when they get caught in your hair or skin.

.drunk cuddles? Drunk cuddles.

.his love language consists of: forced grooming, cuddles, head bumps.

.yeah expect to get long cat hair up your nose and possibly in your mouth.

.how did it get there? I got no clue, probably better not to dwell on it.

.he gets jealous vary, vary easily so have fun having no friends.

.He definitely has a breeding kink, and you can't tell me otherwise.

.wants a lot of kids with you, like a crap ton.

.good luck trying to get him to use protection, like a cat taking a bath he will avoid it like the black plague.

.why is the toilet clogged? Well, now you know where the couple hundred condoms went.

"Kick and scream all you want doll, you'll learn to love me eventually."

Word count 226