chapter seven

Y/n's pov
I rolled my eyes as we approached sir pentious's air craft. "Dad. C'mon now, we're only friends. And if it was up to me, I'd make Val road kill. But I can't so, he's the only one I'm more worried about." dad sighed "that's what they all say, then the next thing you know is that your in the back of your friends van finishing up a romp you to had." I bit my bottom lip "that is oddly specific. But I'm going to ignore that." I bent down and grabbed a pebbled, I threw it up at his window watching it fall and hit the ground with a soft thud. "Ow! Fuck! Where the fuck did that come from?!" I look to where the pebble landed and unfortunately it had landed in a snake imp's eye, I suck in a breath as he looks around "dad, maybe if we don't look he won't suspect it was me." he nodded, "um, yeah about that her coming up to us right now." I swallowed harshly as he stopped in front of me. His lip curled up in a sneer revealing his gold tooth. "Were you the one who threw this?" he held up the small pebble. I nodded "yes. But I didn't think it hit someone I thought it would've landed on the ground without causing someone's eye harm." he growled his tail lashing behind. "Wha- listen. I don't care what you do you flesh bag. Just leave me alone." he dropped the pebble into my hand pushed past me roughly. I rolled my eyes and chucked the pebble back up. Hitting the window and flew off somewhere, dad watched it as it went overhead "Y'know what would be down right awful? If it hit him again." I snorted "no. I mean the guy is all the way-" "ow! Fuckin' bitch!" I bit my lip to stop my laughter. The window opened revealing a tried sir pentious. His hood was flared and his eyes had bags underneath them, his suit's tie wasn't on properly. "What!? Do you psycho paths know it's 7:00 am in the morning?!" I nod "yeah no shit sir pentious. Tell that to my dad." His eyes widen and a small egg boi comes up from behind him "hi pretty girl!" I chuckled and watched as he threw the poor thing off of him. Dad pulled out his phone "well, shit! Sweetpea you enjoy your time out daddy has to go do business with-" I quirked my eyebrow up "- that slimy roach? Yeah go for it!" I smiled fakely. He sighed "just, don't kiss him. Don't let him touch you, and he might live another day." dad patted my head then left. "Um, here let me just... There!" I move back as the ladder falls down. A few inches away from my face, "thanks for the warning buddy! Really appreciate it!" I yelled up at him. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up, I rolled my eyes and grabbed onto the ladder pulling myself up one step at a time. I finally pulled myself up all the way, the room smelled of ink and oil "boy, it smells like real work. I like it." he smiled and pulled me up "thanks sir pentious." he smiled softly. "Itssss no problem!" I dusted my pants off, "so, um- do you want to show me what your building?" I smiled up at him, he nodded "of coursssse! Right thissss way!" he eagerly grabbed my hand and slithered off towards another room. His hand felt cold but also warm, my hand fitting so well with his. "Um, thissss issss where I plan my blueprintssss! You can take a look if you want!" he released my hand and slithered over to a table cluttered with pipes and wrenchs, I picked up a blueprint that had his air craft on it. On the air craft was a million lasers and what looked to be large guns on it, with a few canons. "Hey sir pentious, this is cool looking. How long do you think it'll take to build?" I set the blueprint back on the table. He set the wrench down and turned to me. His Hands covered in dirt and dust. "Hm, perhapssss in a few weekssss it'll be done. I had been upgrading my air craft for the passsst monthssss." I nod. "Well, is there any other projects you are doing?" I picked up a few empty blueprints, a small white piece of paper fell out of the rolled blueprints, landing onto the floor. I bent down and picked up the small piece of paper, I unfolded it and opened the paper as sir pentious hummed. Whatever he said or was saying was deaf to me, I was too focused on a cute sketch of me and sir pentious with small pink and red hearts around it. I giggled, "aww, sir pentious did you do this? Its so cute!" sir pentious turned around confused. "Did I do what?" his eyes land on the paper in my hands. "Oh! You weren't supposed to see that!" he leaned forward to grab the paper out of my hand. I leaned back out of reach resulting in him falling forwards smashing his lips onto mine as I toppled onto the floor. "Um, what the fuck is this?!" I jolt away from sir pentious, wiping my mouth quickly ignoring the warm feeling in my stomach. "D- dad! It's not what you think! He fell onto me by accident!" sir pentious straightened his back. His face a tint of pink, his pupils dilated to large then small. His tongue flicked in and out repeatedly as his tail coiled and uncoiled itself. "Oh really. Well, he looks to Damn happy for it too be an accident!" Dad crossed his arms, "you know what. I'm too tried to deal with this. Let's just go home and get some rest alright sweetpea?" I nod and dust myself off. "Well, see ya sir pentious." I smile at him and leave towards the ladder. I slowly grab onto the wooden steps and lowered myself down onto the ground next to dad.

Word count 1036.