chapter five

Y/n's pov
Val shoved us into the building. The inside was a bright neon pink and purple, the room was filled with drunk demons and dancers. "Angel dust, you and your daughter get ready for the show. Show her off a bit." I look at dad confused as he shook his head. "No. Not happening. Not a chance. I'd rather die then do this to her!" he crossed his arms as Val frowned, "I'm not asking. I'm telling you. Now get to it." he shoved us backstage towards a pink door. Dad reluctantly opened the door and led me into the room, it was a hot pink and his vanity had small pink strobe lights hanging around it. On it was a picture of me, fat nuggets and dad smiling, I looked around the room. "Uh, now. Sweetpea, this probably going to be new to you. So, just follow my lead and uh, ignore the looks. And uh- uh don't worry about anybody trying to touch you." I tilt my head at him confused "okay? But what are we doing?" he bits his bottom lip. "We're going to be dancing. You seen that pole outside on the stage right? Yeah, well be dancing around that. So um, remember follow my lead and what I do and uh, put this on." he hands me a small tank top that revealed most of my cleavage and a pair of short, short booty shorts. I forced a smile as I took the clothing from dad. "Gee, uh... Thanks. W- what are you wearing?" he rummaged through his closet pulling out a pair of small pink shorts and nothing else. "This." I frowned "that... Is all your going to wear? No, shirt? No tank top?" he nodded "yeah, sorry you have to see this sweetpea." I shook my head and turned around letting him get changed as I put on the clothes he gave me. After putting the clothes on, I looked at myself in the mirror. The tank top was too tight and the shorts were wayyy to small, "all done dad!" I turned around. "What do you-!" my dad gave me a soft smile as he shrugged. He was topless and was wearing vary vary small boxer's "dad. Are you sure you want to do this? Are you not uncomfortable?" he smiled "don't worry about it sweetpea. Now let's get out there before Val comes to get us." I nod and let him pull me out of his room towards the backstage entrance. He moves the pink curtains out of the way and looked out, there was a lot of guys drinking. I shifted around as I looked through the crowd, "remember what I said, just ignore the looks and stares and follow what daddy does." I nodded swallowing harshly. "Right. Right." my voice cracked slightly and it wasn't from puberty. He walked out on stage and beckoned me to come, I approached slowly watching every sinners eyes widen. Perhaps it was the tank top or shorts that caught they're attention. He grabbed onto the pole and spun around it, signaling me to do the same. I do the same and spin around it, following what he did wasn't hard but it made me uncomfortable. Especially with Val watching and whistling every time either of us bent down or raised our leg. By the time we were down my feet were sore and my hands were red from dancing around that Damn pole all night, "the crowd loved you Angel dust! Especially your daughter." Val purred out leaning against his love seat across from his table. "Yeah they might of loved it but my daughter didn't." dad crossed his arms. "Oh, please. She better get used to it, she going to be coming around a lot more often signing autographs and... Just you know sitting with me." I frowned "don't I have a say in this? What if I don't want to be arm candy or sign autographs?" he smiled coyly leaning in "that's the thing though. You don't have a choice. You see, we overlords keep humans like you guys do with pets. You show them off you dress them up you breed them with other species to get a better breed. But since we're sterile we fuck our humans to continue our legacy. But we overlords above the other rings surprisingly don't have humans. And if we do, we use them for hunting or cage fights. And not a lot survive hell. Which is surprising how Angel cakes over here even got ahold of you. Your in my domain now princess, and guess what your mine just like Angel cakes is." I shook my head "you don't own me." he chuckled "actually I do, in fact Angel cakes over here signed you to me, that way when he's doing work he'll know your here and that he has a way to protect you. Since other overlords are bound to here about you when word gets out. And believe me, word travels fast around here. And when it does you will be safe because your mine. And nobody takes what's mine."

Word count 864.