Yui's Adventures

After following the road for about a week she finally arrives at a ruined city. Flying high above it she observes it.

"Yep no one is definitely here though... for being an old city it's still in a repairable state. Maybe I'll come back here once in a while and attempt restoration work on the walls in case I ever find anyone."

Nagi interrupts Yui's story. Flashing back to the present.

"Yui did you actually ever attempt to do any restoration there?" He asks.

"Yea all I was able to do though was restore the walls back into a decent state. I've had no luck doing the inside or making a new gate yet."

"May we use it to speed up the making of a new country? Evalon has a refugee problem. Sending them here to help rebuild the city would be an amazing idea."

"Let me finish my story first dammit! Well talk about that after." Yui chops Nagi on the head...

Flashing back...

She notices a large structure in the middle. "I wonder what's in there."

Yui flies into the city and lands in front of the structure in the middle of the town.

She enters the building.

"Wow its large inside here like a castle. I wonder if this use to be a ancient kingdom."

She explores more and finds a large door chamber. She uses magic to assist in opening the door. Upon opening she enters a old throne room.

"Yep, this use to be a kingdom from long ago. Though I cant find any insignia stating who it could be. Must be before the AD times then..."

She walks around the room to see anything of interest. She notices something due to corrosion has revealed it.

"A hidden staircase?"

Yui follows the staircase down leading to another large door with 6 holes inside it with symbols. She stares at it.

"Hmmm, a Rock, Flame, Water, Wind?, a skull, and a cross."

She scratches her head and think.

"There's also six circles on the ground. Maybe this was meant to be opened by a mage who could use each known magic at the time?"

"Ill try a multi cast pouring each element into the holes and see what happens I guess. It probably won't work."

She attempts the spell. Though draining her mana rapidly, she can't cast it for too long.

The door starts to light up in a sequence. Though Yui ran out of mana before it could finish.

"Damn, need more mana."

She makes herself a little table with earth magic that can hold viles then pulls out mana potions and after taking the caps off puts them on the table.

"If it takes that much mana I'll just have to recharge while casting, I guess. Status."

She pulls up her status menu to monitor her mana while casting.

"Lets try this again."

She points her staff up while holding a potion in hand. She attempts the spell again.

The door begins to light up and the lines retrace in the same pattern. Yui drinks mana potions during this process and monitors her mana.

"This is taking a lot out of me..."

The lines make their way to the ground and begin to go to all six circles.

"Almost there...." She continues to drink mana potions.