Strike Them Hard

Five days pass. Alice has been practicing with Yui and Shuna for the spell. With dawn on the horizon, they all meet one final time. Yui and Shuna are also there listening.

Gildarts with a loud voice. "Today is the day we put an end to this War Troll causing havoc on our city! All of you know the plan and your spots to be. Don't let a single one of those bastards live!"

The crowd cheers.

"Remember what they've done to your friends, your family. We will give them hell back! Then when were done giving them hell and claim victory.... We're all going to drink our asses off!"

The crowd cheers loud again.

"Now go! Bring glory to your name!"

The adventures start to move out. Two people approach Yui and Shuna.

"Yui I am Zargo. I will be guiding you to your circle and protecting you."

"I am Carla. I will be guiding you, Shuna."

Yui and Shuna both nod. "Good luck." They both say to themselves.

Yui flies low to not agitate her side with the long walk. After some way in though.

"Yui shouldn't you be saving you mana?"

"I brought mana potions with me Zargo. I should be fine."

"Ok were almost there." They arrive at the circle.

"This is where I fought the orc I think." Yui says.

"So, the rumors about you fighting one and winning are true then?"

She nods.

"Thats impressive kiddo. You're going to be a good one when you grow older if you already fought an orc."

"I just got lucky." Yui says.

They arrive at the spot. Yui stands in the circle and wait for it to glow. She drinks a mana potion to fully recharge.

"Yui once the spell activates and finishes casting, we need book it before the stragglers come. ok?"

She nods. The circle then starts to glow.

Following Alices steps. She pours mana into the circle. Then states the chant.

"Yota Kita Roto Mata, Haka Masu Noko Masa, Garu Maru!" The circle reacts to the chant. Yui then continues to pour magic into it.

Mana flows up into a stream heading in another direction.

"You're up next Shuna." She thinks to herself. She then hears a shout.

"We got contact Yui! Focus on the spell and let me know if anything gets close!"

"O-Ok!"

Yui sees Zargo engage with a goblin patrol.

"Wow, his swordsmanship is really good!" He quickly defeats the goblins.

Yui focuses on the spell. Then an orc shows up.

"Zargo! It's an orc!"

Zargo shoots a flame spell in the air like a flare. Gildarts sees this.

"Thats close to where Yui and Shuna are! Haro take over!" Gildarts dashes towards the flare. Haro is the man in vice command.

"G-Gildarts!" He shouts.

"Kito trusted me with that kid!" Gildarts is already gone.

"Yui! Focus on the spell even if this thing kills me! Fly if you think you're going to get hurt!"