Friends?

"You have all your things Yui? By the end of the day today you should be staying on school grounds for now on."

"Yes, but papa, I want you to have this!" Yui gives him a bag.

"What's this?" Kito asks.

"Mana potions! I kept some so you could get home quick to momma. I know you miss her."

"I-I don't miss her!" Kito shouts

Though Yui hears him every night they have gone so far missing her.

There's a flash back where she spied on him because she heard something while they were camping, and he was gone.

"This many!? Are you sure?"

"I can always make more! Don't worry." Yui says with a smile.

The two head off for the Academy.

On the way though Yui is sad. She knows she has to say goodbye to her papa soon...

Once they arrive there is a billboard with names and classes posted. Gildarts and the vice Grandmaster are forming 2 groups with students. One for the commoner's side and the other for Nobles.

Yui and Kito both read the board.

"Ah I found my name papa."

"Oh? Where is it?"

Yui points. It shows her name class and room number.

"Wow Yui! You made it into the Nobles campus! Congratulations!"

"Noble students come to this group! Gildart hollers."

"Yui, I'll bring your things to the receptionist to be placed in your room, ok? Go to Gildarts. Once I drop your stuff off, I'll need to be on my way."

"Good luck Yui. Your momma and papa love you."

Yui tears up and hugs her papa.

"I love you too."

She runs off to Gildarts group. While waiting for the rest Shuna spots her!

"Wow Yui, you made it into the Nobles! I'm not surprised since you and the prince were the only ones that put up a good fight against Gildarts."

"Really? I must have not missed much when I was knocked out then..."

"Haha! You didn't. What Class are you going to be?"

"1-A." Yui says.

"Me too! Let's be friends then! All these other Nobles are stuck ups. I don't like them."

"Sure!" Yui says with a smile.

"Ok rookies let's get moving!" Gildarts shouts.

All the kids follow Gildarts. They enter the Noble side of the school.

"If you don't know already. I am Grandmaster Gildarts. I oversee both sides of this Academy. The other person you saw earlier is Vice Grandmaster Shana. She helps me oversee things."

The entrance to the Noble side is fancy as it should be. Magic lamps light the inside where the spiral staircases lead up to the dorms. They go up to them.

"The spiral cases lead up to the dorms. Girls stay on the white side and boys on the gold side. We separate it by the school color so don't get it mixed up now and open the wrong side since room numbers match. Each side is numbered 1-30. The same goes for the 2nd and 3rd floors. As you go from first to 2nd years you will change floors."

"The students see each side is numbered with a 1-30 totaling 60 rooms per floor. One side is gold and the other side white."

"So, I'll be on the 1st floor then?" Yui thinks to herself "since my number is 9."