The Basics

Nazuma and Yui get undressed before entering the bath. Surprisingly enough the bathroom floor has some sort of smooth stone acting as tiles. Yui notices her momma's figure. She's surprised how her pappa was able to bag her. They get in the tub. The water overflows and goes down the drain on the floor. Yui sees a mirror and sees herself for the first time. Though its slightly blurred from the moisture.

Yui is shocked by how accurate her choice came out to be

Yui is shocked by how accurate her choice came out to be. "Daikoku really outdid himself on this one. Or should I be giving the credit to my momma?"

"Yui how do you feel? What you gone through today must of been stressful. Your pappa and I are here to support you ok? We love you still." She starts to scrub Yui's back in the tub. She notices something different about Yui but, doesnt bring it up.

"I love you too mom. Im feeling better now. Thank you and pappa for caring about me. I really appreciate it."

"So tell me sweetie. Now that you regained your past life memories. Do you really want to learn magic and weapons? If you have a change of heart now we understand."

"I would love to still!" Yui eyes sparkle while holding her small fists to her chest. Yui now only being 8 years old is quite small. She's only about 4' tall and has lots of growing to still do. Realizing this she realized she still has a kids chest... Her mood grows sour for just a second but remembers shes only 8 years old still. Though her mind is that of a teenager. She stares at her momma's chest.

"Momma am I going to grow nice like you?" She asks shyly.

"Of course sweetie! You do look like your momma after all!" As she squeezes her cheeks. "Come on lets rinse off and get you dry."

Nazuna picks up a bucket of water and pours it on Yui's head. This rinses off the soap bubbled on her. She then helps her get dry. With some wind magic and fire magic mixed.

"Wow so you can use magic like a hair dryer then? I got to remember that." Yui accidently blurts this out loud.

"Hair dryer? Is that like a magic item from your past life Yui?" Nazuna being confused from this.

"Oh! I-its nothing! never mind that." Yui ushering to change the subject. Yui gets dressed and heads for her room.

"Momma Papa I love you goodnight!" She smiles while looking at them.

Yui's parents smile back and say "goodnight".

The sun rises on another beautiful day in the forest. Yui is with her momma down by the river.

"Momma why are we at the river?"

"To learn magic of course! Also to be out of the way incase one of us gets carried away." She giggles. "One time when your momma was younger I accidently lost control and flooded the whole town! It happens to everyone. Now Yui do you remember what magic attribute you are?"