1385AD

It's been about a year since Yui has regained her past life memories. She has pretty much adapted to her new way of life. Her parents even let her train and hunt alone now. She has noticed after a specific number of levels her attribute magic goes up a Tier. When this happens the current tier magic it's at costs less MP to cast. She's also noticed some skills take longer to level and the exp required to level them all go at different rates. Since Yui hasn't been home as much Shes not recycling her mp as much. Though she has kept up with it she's only getting a 50% return now. She hopes to use this trick as spare change when she needs money.

 She hopes to use this trick as spare change when she needs money

"Oh my age changed to 9. Does that mean today's my birthday then? She closes her status. Today is August 3rd, 1385AD. So did I arrive exactly on my birthday then and never realized? Then my parents must of been bringing me out for my birthday last year but it then got ruined."

Her parents bust into her room. "Happy Birthday Yui! Come down your granpa gene and Cousin Shuvi are here to celebrate with you! Hurry come downstairs with us!"

Yui steps downstairs and sees a beautiful girl with long light blue and pink hair. Along with granpa gene.

"Happy birthday Yui!" They all yell.

A feast of food is waiting for Yui and her family.

"Thanks everyone!" Yui says with a smile.

They all sit down and start to eat. They chat, laugh and cheer.

"I'm sorry my mom and dad couldn't make it, Yui. They had important work today with the elf council."

"Its ok Shuvi! At least I have you! Sadly im a loner and dont have any other friends."

"Thats because your too stuck up in your training and studies! I mean look your already out on your own when all of us are slacking behind!" Shuvi pouts. She is about one year older then Yui.

She pinches Yui's side.

"Hey! that hurts! Sorry I'm too busy training and learning I want to be as strong as papa and momma as soon as I can!"

Shuvi giggles. "Well, you better make time for my 10th birthday! You know everyone who turns 10-20-30 etc. gets a party thrown for them from the village! You will to next year!"

Yui laughs. "Of course, I'll make time!"

The two of them finish eating and go play outside.

"Were going to go play outside momma and papa!" Yui shouts.

"Ok be safe now!" Nazuna shouts back.

Yui and Shuvi go outside together.

"Dad Kito and I have something we want to ask you about."

"What is it dear?"

Nazuna takes a deep breath.

"Hypothetically speaking. If god Diakoku gave someone in the village memories of their past life... Would the village believe it?"