The School and Shopping

Yui and Kito are standing outside the Adventuring School called Salven Academy. They make their way inside. A receptionist is at the front.

"Hello, please state your business with us."

"Were here to see the grandmaster Gildarts. My daughter Yui is enrolling in this school." Kito states.

"Name of the Student please?"

"Yui."

"Last name?"

"She doesn't have one anymore."

"Ahh, Grandmaster Gildarts is waiting for you in his office. Ill let him know your here. Your awfully early."

"Thanks to my daughter she was able to speed up the trip."

"Go up the stairs to the top floor make a left then you'll see a large door. Knock before entering."

"Thank you."

Kito and Yui head upstairs. She sees students walking around in uniform.

"I guess ill be wearing that when i start papa?"

"Yes Yui most likely."

They reach the door then knock.

A old wise man voice speaks. "Enter."

Kito and Yui walk in.

Grandmaster Gildarts is sitting in a chair. He was speaking with an instructor.

"Mrs. Shiraki, may we hold off our conversation for a later time?"

"That is fine Grandmaster Gildarts."

She exits the room.

"Kito its been a long time. Surprised your a father now. Your Yui i assume?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Hello Yui, im Grandmaster Gildarts. Your father has filled me in with your situation. As long as you pass the exam youll be fine. With your caliber of skill from what i heard you'll definitely make it in. How have you been Kito."

"Been good sensei. Cant believe your the grandmaster now never figured you go that route."

"This at least keeps a old man on his toes. And what of our agreement for the tuition fee?"

"Actually, i have a proposition to add. I would like to keep this on the down low but, my daughter can actually craft mana potions that you have a shortage of. So i was thinking letter her help you out with that when she can plus maybe giving her a living allowance for what she needs. Sorry im throwing your secret out there Yui and that i havent ran it by you yet but, i believe this would be the best option for you."

"Grandmaster Gildarts. Are you having a mana potion problem?"

"Yes, we dont have enough for the students so your village was going to supply some for the tuition fee. Is it true though you can craft them? If so how."

"Thats a secret ill tells you within time. Yui winks. But I'll go with what papa says as long as you supply the Viles for me. I can craft a surplus of low-grade ones if you want higher it will take some time."

"This actually isnt a bad deal if i need to support myself on campus from what it sounds like. Ill also need money for other things." She thinks to herself

"I would prefer both if possible. Can you do that Yui?" Grandmaster Gildarts has both his hands on his chin.

"How about i do low grade ones as much as i can on school days unless i dont use mana and focus on higher grade ones on my days off?"