Year 1392AR

Yui is flying along the coast going north. She's been alone on this land for quite some time. She's determined after scouring most of not all of it... She's the only person on it. She speaks to herself.

"Sigh, I gave up trying to find civilization on this island... It's been years and I've only found ruins of civilizations that are gone. There's nothing in them either minus from the magical red orb and a book I can't even read."

She looks out to the ocean.

"I wonder how far I'm from where I originally was..."

She then looks at the forest.

"The leaves are turning which means winter will be soon. I better get back to my hut in the north to camp it out. Still though I can't believe it's been that long. I wonder if anyone has attempted to settle here on the north side since I been searching for the south side..."

She sees a large tree.

"Oh, I can already see the ancient tree. I should be within a day's flight away now judging from the distance."

She looks forward then notices something.

"There seems to be less trees here now..." She decides to land at the edge of the woods right where the sand changes back to dirt. Yui enjoys having her feet in the sand since it's more comfortable then walking on rocks in the forest.

She notices a stump.

"I don't recognize this. Or I don't remember chopping trees here I think." She inspected it more.

"This looks like a saw or axe did it... When I cut my trees it's a clean slash since I used wind magic. Then that could only mean..."

She jumps up and down in joy. "Someone is here finally!!!"

Yui flies full speed ahead to see if she can spot whoever is here. After some time, she spots a ship though the crest on it is unfamiliar. This ship happens to be close to a village too.

Yui reaches the village and is quickly visited by people with arms.

"Who are you?! How did you get here???" A village guard shouts.

"My name is Yui. I've been on this continent for the last 6 years alone. Who are you?"

"We're the pilgrims trying to find new land for the Salven empire since it has fallen to the demon king 6 years ago."

"I guess that spell back then only held him off then..." Yui tries to remember the events of that day.

Another guard questions Yui.

"Wait are you the missing girl from all those years ago!? They said there was a student at the academy that was able to stall the demon king so a large portion of the citizens to escape! After the spell the caster two other students and the demon king disappeared along with the spell that could have destroyed the whole capital. The demon king reappeared after about half a day then took it over."

"Yea, that was me six years ago. I've been here since alone. I didn't want to risk flying out to sea since I didn't know how far or where the Salven empire was. What happened to the two that disappeared with me?"

The guard thinks. "They were found I believe minus from the spell caster. If you are her, we can have the leader confirm it. He was one of the missing people."

"Wait Nagi is here!?" Yui shouts.

Both the guards speak at the same time. "Come with us."

They lead Yui into the village. It's not a large village mostly made with log cabins and small boats that go out to fish in the sea. They arrive at a larger house at the middle of the village. The guard knocks.