Bow and Sword

"The sun is up and, we find Yui and her papa off deep in the woods.

"Yui how about we practice you sword some here before we try to hunt something with your bow?"

"Ok papa!" Yui pulls out her sword.

"Ok yui now show me how you think you would hold a sword."

Yui thinks back to her past life for any hints. She remembers watching a lot of fantasy anime and picks a stance from that.

"Not bad Yui. Here adjusts your leg here and let's do this here."

Kito moves Yui's body into a more comfortable stance.

"How does that feel?"

"Wow papa! It feels much more comfortable!"

"Good now come at me with all you got!"

Yui charges at papa. Shes horrible with a sword though.

"Come on try harder!"

They go at it for a couple hours. Yui falls on the ground exhausted.

"Not bad for your first day."

Yui is huffing and puffing. "How long do I need to work at this to be like you papa?"

"Haha! Maybe 10-20 years give or take. Depends how determine you are." Kito continues to speak.

"Since your wiped out how about we just do target practice with your bow?"

"If you want to be able to live on your own Yui, you're going to need a lot of energy. How about doing stamina training daily with some rest in between?"

"Ill keep that noted papa."

Yui gets up. She then shoots with her bow for a few hours before they go home.

"Wow Yui I think you have a talent for bows."

"You think so papa?" I still want to learn sword though.

"Thats good. It never hurts to have a little knowledge in everything!" haha.

The two of them laugh and giggle on the way home.

"Papa I want to practice magic when im home is that ok? I promise not to do anything too bad."

"You can train all you want Yui! Make your papa and momma proud. Were so happy you want to grow up like us."

We see the family have dinner and joyful conversations as papa and Yui tell momma about their day. Once dinner is done Yui helps momma clean and she goes and goes to practice magic. After recycling her mana into mana potions and drinking it back. She takes a bath after running out again.

"Ahhh~ The bath is always the best place to be." She looks down. Then thinks. "I hope im not a late bloomer like I was in my last life." She thinks this as she squeezes herself. "Though nothing is there to squeeze..." "Oh! Let me see my progress with papa!"

" "Oh! Let me see my progress with papa!"