Time Flies

It's 1386AD. After the council decision Yui and her parents wasted no time spending every moment they could together. Most of that time was spent teaching her what she needs to know to be ahead of the game. They enjoyed every moment they could even with knowing Yui can still visit. It won't be for a while though when she can. They found her a school to attend out east in the Capital of the Salven empire, Salven. Its about 180 miles away from Sakura village. With flight magic It should be about 5 days travel. With rests to restore mana. Kito has been out there since thats where he's from. He plans to guide Yui. Today is the day they depart. The village in the end was supporting Yui and, is going to miss her. The night before along with her 10th birthday was a Farwell party for her.

The sun rises and Kito Nazuna and Yui are all up early. Yui has pre-packed her things. Not much personal belongings. She bought a wand to help her channel magic though she prefers a staff. Shes also bringing a bow and a sword in case they run into monsters on the way. She did also pack some empty vails and some mana potions to help speed up the journey. Also so papa can get home fast so see Nazuna again. She plans to give them to him after they arrive.

Nazuna tears up. "Yui you be a big girl now and write to momma and papa ok? Well be writing to you too." She hugs Yui tightly.

Yui tears up and hugs her back. "I love you momma ill visit as soon as i can ok?" She kisses her on the cheek as a farewell.

Kito smiles and they all make their way outside. Below them village folk are all waiting to say goodbye even Shuvi though she really hasn't been able to bring herself to say something to Yui.

"Good luck Yui your always welcome to visit!" Villagers yell at her.

She waves at everyone and smiles at Shuvi.

Kito and Yui then use flight magic and take off above the trees.

Sage. Yui says in her head.

Yes?

"Let me know if you notice something that might be worthwhile, ok?"

Yes.

Using flight magic constantly in the air requires a lot of mana. So Yui was preparing for this beforehand and trained hard to increase it and her wind magic to make it easier. Shes able to keep up with her papa now but cant fly as long still since he has way more experience.

The flight goes easy. Since there in the air they won't really have to worry about monsters until their on the ground to rest. A couple hours go by and Yui starts to feel dizzy. Yui and her papa have casual conversation.

"Papa lets land real fast so i can drink a mana potion."

"Ok Yui how about there?"

They spot a opening in the woods and land.

"Were making good progress we might be able to make it to the grasslands tomorrow." Kito says as Yui drinks a mana potion.

"You want one papa?" I have plenty I saved up over the year.

No Yui lets save them for you since i have a lot more mana then you. Plus there yours you earned yourself.

"I can always make more." She hands one to papa.

"M-make more?" He then realizes how many she has in the bag?

"Yui where did you get all those?! Good ones at that!"

"I've practice making them with magic! Why does no one else do that?"

"I've never heard of it before! How do you do it?"