Study Time!

The Sun rises to noon and the light shines in Yui's eyes. This wakes her up.

Still trying to collect herself from last night she notices a note on her nightstand with some breakfast. It reads...

Yui eats her breakfast in bed while reading the manual to herself Daikoku gave her

Increasing magic level will increase the max amount on mana you can hold. To increase the magic level, one must use spells of any or mixed elements. This includes in combat. Experience is shared between these. The longer you constantly use a spell the more mana it takes. Depending on overall magic level and element levels is tiers of spells you can use. Tiers go up to T10 then can evolve into a Unique tier depending on the caster.

Weapon levels increase with combat experience. Increasing levels with these can help improve stats such as defense, accuracy, agility, and even hp in some cases.

Traits: Are considered more as passive abilities that make a person. Good or bad you can acquire or lose them down the road.

Overall level: Though Class skills and Sub skills can increase stats. Overall level can too. To increase overall level there is two options. Level up your currently known skills or, combat. Combat is the most proficient way to level this.

Stats: This is pretty much self-explanatory.

Yui stops for a second reading this and thinks. Daikoku must of been getting lazy at this point of the manual... She keeps reading.

Stats can be increased by daily activities, leveling up, combat, or equipment.

Sub skills: Usually are non-combat related skills. Unlock some to find out more about it!

Magic Attributes: Are magic types you can use! If you have a Unknown in this category it means its an magic you haven't discovered you can use yet. Increasing levels in these lowers the amount of MP required to cast.

Spells: Are magic that can be casted with words or without words depending the experience of the user. Once a spell is learned it is remembered forever.

Unknown: Is generally a add on to something that can be discovered when the time is right.

Sage: To ask sage something just say hey sage. Using sage doesn't consume mana.

Thats it for now come back when you discover more stuff!

-Daikoku

Yui finished the book and closes it in annoyance. At least that god is making me work for it rather then making me OP from the start. Yui then notices that her mana has fully recharged since the status screen was still open.

She gets up and decides to play around with magic more in her room.

What magic should I try though... Wind? Maybe I can make a ball of wind like I did with water.