Delivery

A week passes... Yui and the other students have been getting updates from the instructors on the situation outside. The hordes of monster's were heavy and most likely were planning an invasion on the city. They saw in the camps flags that were similar to the previous Demon king. Speculations are saying by the start of the new century a revival will most likely occur. Yui and Shuna are in the arena.

"Shuna, it looks like you're getting the hang of flight magic now. You did it pretty quick." Yui compliments.

"Thanks Yui! Though I can't fly as long as you yet unless I drink mana potions while flying. It's good to see you can walk around now without you having to fly. You think you're ready to fight again?"

"Not sure about combat I might try some training soon but nothing physical. Oh, did I ever ask if you wanted to come with me to Gildarts? I was going to fly out after this and deliver the mana potions you helped me make. It also helps to have someone in case I run into something. I also may practice some healing magic out there you taught me."

"Yea I got time to come! Want to go now?" Shuna asks.

"Sure! Let's walk to the outside gates then well fly since they don't like flying in the city unless you have permission too from the King, Guild, or School."

Yui and Shuna make their way to the gate. Before the reach into the commons district Shuna asks something.

"Yui, may we make a quick stop at my house? I want to pick up my staff. I was having Maintenace done on it."

"Sure I don't mind"

The two take a detour and end up at some large gates leading to a mansion.

"This is your home!? Its Huge!" Yui Shouts.

"Are elf houses smaller?"

"A lot smaller." Yui says.

They enter but don't go into the main house but, rather a building off to the side. When they enter, they find a dwarf working on a sword. He looks up though his face is covered with goggles and a mask. He dips the sword in water to cool. Then takes off the mask and goggles.

"Shuna! How's my sweetie doing?"

Yui tries not to laugh from this.

"Hi Uncle Garroth! I've come to see if you tended to my staff. This is Yui by the way she's the one with the glasswork schematic I asked you to make." Shuna tells him.

"Ahh! I just finished it yesterday! You'll find it wrapped over on the wall over there." He points. "So, Yui, is it? May I ask what made you come up with such a contraption? It was quite interesting to look at. I'm still working on the parts though."

"Shuna and I are experimenting with mana potions. We're trying to see how we man make higher quality ones with lower." She doesn't include they're actually making them.

"Interesting! I'll let you know when I finish it then. Sorry it is taking so long. Some of the parts are small and tend to be harder to make."

"Thanks!" Yui smiles.

Shuna grabs her staff. "Yui are you ready to head out? Let's not keep Uncle Garroth occupied he's a busy man being a personal blacksmith for our house." Yui nods.

"Your not keeping me held up Shuna. Also Yui if you ever need anything else let me know. Ill be glad to help even with weapon Maintenace."

"Thank you Mr. Garroth." Yui and Shuna leave.

They get outside the gate. Though losing some time its already past noon. They take up in the air and start to fly.

"You think we'll make it back in time Yui?"