36.

36. A life so changed

Eevi

I was drinking some warm tea as I sat on a chair. It was about 6am, and I didn't get any sleep anymore, so why not starting the morning now?
Oscar was finally sleeping, yesterday was his naming party. Mine and Olli's parents were here, our grandparents and couple other relatives and of course our friends. Our parents went to a hotel and Tommi decided to stay here, he was sleeping in our basement. I also wanted to stay in the dark, I only lightened two candles that were on the coffee table in front of me. I closed my eyes for a moment, just to enjoy the silence. While I was still pregnant, Olli teached me some good breathing methods, also some easy yoga positions. So now I was just breathing like he has teached me, and I felt my body and mind relaxing as I only heard.. well, nothing but silence. And it felt amazing.
But I started to hear some faint steps behind me, coming out of mine and Olli's bedroom. Apparently he's awake. I still kept my eyes closed, I felt his presence. He gently placed his hands on my shoulders, and he pressed his head against mine. He started stroking my arms up and down slowly.
"You didn't fell asleep anymore?" He whispered against my ear. And oh dear how many shivers that made to my body.
"No.. I'm okay." I smiled lightly as he gave me a small kiss to my cheek.

"You know.. since everyone is sleeping and.. we haven't spent that time together..." He kissed me to my head between the lines. I started smirking a little bit.
"That's why you're awake?" I questioned amused as I placed the tea mug aside. He chuckled silently against my ear.
"If you want..." He murmured. I bit my lower lip as his hands were wandering around my upper body, I still kept my eyes closed.
"I do." I answered silently. Then I stood up, and he took my hand to his. I walked to the other side of the chair, and he pulled me hardly against him. We kissed then passionately like we've never kissed before. He leaded us to our bedroom, and we had to be fast with our steps and actions. I put the door behind me almost closed, and Olli sat on the edge of the bed already. I sat on his lap, I buried my hands to his hair as we kept kissing. We were so needy of each other, we haven't done anything in months. And right now was the perfect moment for this since our son was sleeping peacefully. But we had to be silent. I pushed him against the bed, and he smirked as I crawled on top of him.
He took off his shirt as I was about to pull his boxers down.
But then we both heard Oscar suddenly crying upstairs. We stopped and let out long sighs, Olli was rubbing his eyes as I stood up.
"I go." I tapped his stomach.

Before the stairs I saw a tall silhouette in front of me, I flinched hard and placed my hand on my chest.
"Fuck." I sighed as I got scared.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Tommi talked with his low voice. For a second I totally forgot that he was sleeping here. I just scratched my forehead.
"Did he wake you?" I pointed to the upstairs where the little one was still crying.
"It's fine. I can go by the way." He started to take the stairs up, for a moment I had to freeze and maybe I was a bit suprised. Tommi then turned his head to me and smiled.
"Godfather bear manages."
I just smiled and nodded, hopefully little Matela fells asleep again. But they get along well, Oscar is always so relaxed with him.
"Thank you." I said after him as he already disappeared to the upstairs.

I then went back to our bedroom, Olli was sitting again on the edge of the bed and his hair was a cute mess. I took lazy steps towards him, and when I was standing in front of him, his hands were on my waist. I think that it's not a very good moment anymore to do anything. I buried my hands again to his hair since it's comfy, he gently pressed his head against my chest and rested it there.
"I'm sorry..." I whispered disappointed. He then lifted his head up and frowned to me.
"Hey.. we knew how it's going to be. Don't be sorry." His voice sounded so calm and relaxing, like it always does. I just smiled lightly, but I was still a bit frustrated. And when Oscar stopped crying, I lowered my eyes back to Olli. He was already looking at me, I saw it from his hungry eyes how much he wanted me.
"Shower." I said determinedly. His little smirk made us hurry to the bathroom and towards the shower.

After our pretty hot and passionate showering, we saw Tommi in our kitchen. He was apparently making some breakfast. Both of our hair were wet, and I had a white towel wrapped around my body. Olli went fastly to our bedroom as I just stood there and watched Tommi.
"Did Oscar fell asleep nicely?" I asked. He turned to look at me quickly over his shoulder and he nodded smiling.
"He's a good boy. You were long at the shower.. with Olli." I could hear from his voice that he was smirking suggestively. I just bit my teeth together and closed my eyes for a second. Yes, it was fucking great half an hour at the shower.
"Did you-"

"Nope! Didn't hear a thing, don't worry." He turned around as he seemed to be ready with the omelettes. I just nodded while I tried to hold back my smirk.

After the breakfast I feeded Oscar, Tommi went to Joonas to hang out with him and we decided to go for a little walk with Olli. Oscar was in the pram and Olli wanted to push them, so I just walked next to him. It was a beautiful winter day, there was a lot of snow and sun was shining. Also there was freaking cold, but I liked it. We were just walking around the neighbourhood, and there was also a small park and we went around it.
"I can't believe that christmas is very soon here." I sighed a bit stressed, thanks to buying the gifts, I still have some left. I turned my head to Olli.
"What do you want? You haven't wished anything." I questioned a bit confused. He was just smiling to me, gladly the little one was sleeping.
"Dear, you gave birth to the most wonderful gift ever. All I want is only Oscar and you." His words made me smile and also blush, how can this man be so gentleman and kind. I think about that every day, and if the little one is like his father, he'll be a gentleman too.
"I can wrap him around a giftpaper if you want." I pointed Oscar sarcastically and Olli laughed sweetly.

"Just came into my mind that.. yesterday at the naming party Joel seemed to be mysterious." Olli said wondering and curiously. I frowned a little bit as I turned my eyes on him.
"How?" I questioned confused. I didn't notice that Joel would've been different, but maybe because most of the time I hang out with mine and Olli's parents and Oscar.
"He was mostly smiling, and he asked a lot about our marriage and all the baby stuff..." He shrugged his shoulders uncertain. Immediately I stopped and gasped, Olli stopped too and he had amused face.
"Does he have baby fever?" I asked quietly like there was someone listening to us. Well, maybe Oscar is listening. He just shrugged his shoulders again.
"Or marriage fever. He should think twice about that." He smirked playfully and I hit his arm, rolling my eyes amused. He laughed.

"No but really. Since Oscar got born and he officially started dating with Freya, he has been more open and you know.. I think that when he turned thirty, he suddenly changed into a man." I suggested as I moved my hands around in the air. Olli tilted his head a bit to the right.
"What do you mean? That he wasn't a man before?" He grinned. I just shook my head and hit his arm again, like it would help him to understand what I'm meaning.
"No! That he wants to settle down and take more responsibility of everything! He bought a house and moved in there with Freya." I explained to him.
Olli nodded slowly as his gaze wandered around.
"You think he's going to -"

"Propose!" I interrupted him excited. I smiled widely as I jumped up and down. Olli watched me chuckling.
But then I stopped jumping, and my face dropped. I stared at the pram. I then opened my mouth but no words came out right away. For a second I had to think.
Then one thought came into my mind. Slowly I moved my eyes back to my husband, and his confused eyes studied my face.
"What if.. what if Freya is pregnant..?" I whispered the last sentence. Olli's eyes widened open, and we both just stared at each other like owls. At the same time our eyes landed to the prom's. What if she really is pregnant? That's why Joel was so mysterious for the last day and asked all the stuff from Olli? But why she hasn't told me if she is? I had no idea, so I took my phone out of my pocket and searched Freya's name from the contacts.

The second last chapter. And 7k reads!! I can't believe it, thank you so, so much <3
I think that it's going to take a few days for me to write the final chapter ( I want it to be as good as possible), so I'm not sure that when I'm going to publish it. But I promise that it'll come next week. So, prepare yourselves! I know that some of you are going to be sad for this story to end, I'll be too :( But everything good ends some day.
Sending hugs, stay safe and strong🖤