24.

24. Don't ya worry redhead

Freya

Two weeks has passed since the weddings, and it also means that Eevi and Olli are coming home today. I have been working every day, I have gotten new clients, photoshoots at the woods, with animals and also some festival gigs. Summer and festivals, finally! About Joel.. we haven't talked. No calls, messages or anything. Or I actually texted him once, but he didn't respond. I'm quite worried about him, not knowing how he's doing or feeling is making me nervous. I'll meet with Eevi today, she wanted to tell me everything right after when she's back home. And it's so nice to see her and spend time with someone else than myself.
Tuomas. Yeah.. let's not talk about him.
Or.. should I? Well. He's different. He's not around me much like before. He focuses on his own things, says hello and smiles when we meet, that's pretty much it. It's refreshing and it makes me more comfortable being at the studio. He doesn't flirt, he doesn't show his stupid smirk. I don't know if I should be worried about him too. He's nothing like before. He asked about how the weddings went and stuff, and he even asked about Joel.. I told him that he shouldn't worry about him or me. He said okay.
But it makes me nervous that I have acted a bit different now because of this situation with Joel. I'm tense, tired and I zone out often. Also.. when Joel hasn't been there to pick me up, I think Tuomas is getting his own thoughts.
Oliver and Lotta has also been a bit disappointed when I haven't talked about this mystery man.

Eevi: We're home! I'm so excited to tell you everything, would you like to come over?
I received a message from Eevi. I was just reading some book as I layed on my bed. Also I ate some grapes and pieces of watermelon. I put the book aside as I answered to her.
Me: I would love to. Could I come immediately?

Eevi: Yes!! I'll start the coffee machine, I'll give you few minutes

Me: Shiiit okay I'm running

It didn't take long for me to take the tram, and soon I was standing behind their door. I rang the doorbell.
The door opened quickly, Eevi stood there looking amused as she let me in.
"Did you really run?" She asked suspicious as I took off my shoes. I looked at her under my eyebrows.
"Almost." I answered as we both walked to the kitchen. She laughed.
I took a seat and she poured coffee for me and her, then she sat across from me.
"Olli is sleeping, he's very tired. But don't worry, he doesn't wake up even if we would blow the house into the air." She explained amused. I nodded and chuckled.

"Now. Tell me everything." I placed my hands under my chin as I leaned against the table with my elbows. Eevi looked so happy, glowing and excited.
"Caribia is so beautiful! The ocean, nature, people there.. it definitely was something we both needed. We swam every day, and I loved the food. We had so much fun and did everything possible." She started explaining. It showed from her hand movements how she loved being there.

She told me about the whole place for almost two hours, I asked many things and she had answer almost to everything.

"How's the pregnancy going?" I decided to ask when we both were silent for a few seconds.
Eevi started smiling again, and she put her other hand on top of her stomach.
"Good. I feel nauseous every morning but I handle it somehow. It's twelve weeks already..." She told me daydreaming, and I smiled too.
"When it's the right weeks, do you want to know that is it a boy or a girl?" I leaned against the table with my arms.
And before Eevi could say anything, we heard and saw Olli walking out of their bedroom. His hair was messy, and he looked well rested.
"Are you two talking about little Matela?" He put his hands on Eevi's shoulders and gave her a kiss on top of her head. After that he started to go towards the coffee machine.
"Is little Matela the official nickname?" I asked and Eevi chuckled.