20.

20. Can you wait until night?

Freya

The ceremony was beautiful, it was emotional even to me. We haven't known each other for a long time, only a month. But it feels like I have known them for years. And this was special for me to be their photographer, but my work isn't done yet. We just arrived to the party place, and it looks amazing. Quests are coming and searching their tables, Olli and Eevi are coming soon. Even though I'm the official photographer in here, I have a place in a table and I'm able to eat and sit, luckily. In some weddings where I've been, they don't even bother to offer me a drink. Because I'm "the photographer", I need to be here and there all the time and take pics all day and even night. That's why I always refuse to take these cases. But now, this is something else. We're new friends with Eevi and that was something I never expected, because I never get to known to my customers better. Well.. I've got to known to Joel better too, in a whole different level.

My seat would be at the same table with Joel, Joonas, Tommi, Aleksi and Niko. All the tables were round, which was quite nice.
"And the main couple of the day!" My thoughts got interrupted by Eevi's father's voice. Everyone clapped and cheered when they walked in, and I took couple of pictures.
First we all were asked to sit on our tables, there where our name tags were. When everyone had found their place, the food was served by ten waiters. By the mean time when we were waiting our foods, I was just glancing around like I was absent. It amused the boys around me. I had the camera in a bag that I hid under the table, next to my feet. Joel was sitting across from me me, Niko and Aleksi sat next to me.
"Even though you've been paid for the pictures, you need to relax and enjoy." Niko grinned next to me. His words made me look at him, first confused, but then I chuckled. I nodded.
"Yeah, how many times Olli and Eevi gets married?" Aleksi smirked and raised his other eyebrow. I just rolled my eyes amused and shook my head.
"You're right. I'll give my camera a break." I scratched my neck.

We got our foods, and everyone around us enjoyed the good food and company. We had pretty amusing conversations, and one time Niko almost choked to his food, Tommi has too good jokes.
I decided to glance at the small table where Olli and Eevi were sitting and eating. They had a conversation, and Olli has leaned closer to her, like they were whispering. Maybe they're planning to tell about the pregnancy, I don't know. But when Eevi lifted her eyes up, she looked at me. We both smiled to each other, and then she lifted her hand up and showed me to come. I gave her one nod and then I stood up, I had already finished with the food anyway. I took the last sip of my champagne.
"I'll visit the lovebirds quickly." I said to the boys. They all nodded, and Joonas then continued to tell the story he was telling.
While I walked, I could feel Joel's eyes on my back.
And when I turned my head a bit over my shoulder, he was definitely staring at me while drinking his drink. He winked at me, and I quickly looked away.

I arrived to Olli's and Eevi's table.
"Why do lovers over here needs just an ordinary photographer's company?" I smirked, and they just chuckled.
"Freya, just count yourself as a friend." Eevi smiled to me and I just nodded smiling. Quickly they changed looks before talking, they had something on their mind.
"Do you think if it's a good idea to tell about the pregnancy today, to everyone?" Olli looked at me questioningly. I started to smile again, only hearing about that whole thing makes me smile every time. I'm so happy for them.
"I think it's amazing idea. I would love to see everyone's faces." I said and Eevi started to giggle excited.
But then her expression faded away quickly, she looked worried.
"Anything can happen.. it's so early.. what if.. I accidentally eat something or I fall.. then all of our relatives and friends are going to be sad. And every time when we see them, everyone remembers." She talked quietly. Her words made me feel bad, and Olli wrapped his hand around her shoulders and pressed her against him.