14.

14. Life changing news

Freya

We were at the backstage of a club, Blind Channel had a gig and they wanted me to come as their photographer, of course I said yes. It was nice to see the rest of the boys as well again and Eevi of course.
"Fuck yeah what a mayhem!" Joel shouted excited, then taking a long sip of his beer. They just came from the stage, all of the boys were sweaty and out of breath.
"Can't wait for the festivals and outdoor gigs. It's getting fucking hot in here." Niko wiped his face with a small towel. I just smiled amused to them while putting my camera away.
Everything is good between me and Niko, even though we had a small make out session, but we've forgotten it. And it's great that we can do work without any awkward moments. And gladly no one else knows about it. And doesn't need to know.
It was friday night, and in seven days would be the weddings. This was the last gig before them.
Joel's and mine eyes met, he winked at me. Yes, we were dress shopping at monday and we kissed at the fitting booth.. it was fun.
After that we've seen on wednesday, kissing at my apartment after he picked me up from the studio. We haven't had sex after when we got high.
I feel like we're both hungry for it, but it's kinda exciting that we're trying to hold ourselves back.
It brings even more passion for making out.
And no one knows about this. And it's only for good.

I saw Olli walking to Eevi, they both smiled to each other. Olli wrapped his hands around her, giving her a long and loving kiss. None of the boys didn't pay attention to them, I'm sure it's Olli's and Eevi's usual routine after gigs when she's around. After that they just holded each other and whispered, clearly having a conversation.
"How you guys usually continue your night after club gigs?" I asked when Joonas gave me a beer, I smiled to him and he stood close to Joel. He had very cool outfit, as he always has for gigs, but now he was without that jacket. I saw that he had two butterfly tattoos, placed on top of where heart is.
"We hang out in backstage and usually left at midnight. Sometimes we go to local bars, or just continue our drinking at the way home in our bus. Or no drinking at all. Sometimes." Niko explained, taking a seat from a couch where Tommi was already sitting with Aleksi.
"What about tonight?" I smiled.
Then Olli and Eevi walked closer, he had his hand on her waist.
"It depends." Olli said. We all turned our eyes on him. He was smiling lightly. Eevi was biting her lower lip.
"On what?" Aleksi asked curious. We all saw Olli's and Eevi's faces, they quickly looked at each other.

Eevi looked at me, and she seemed to be nervous. But in a good way. I think?
"We've gone through tough things. All of us. Freya, you seem to be a great person. Can I, and all of us, trust you completely?" Eevi looked at me, smiling shyly. I opened my mouth slightly.
"Of course." I gave her a small nod. She nodded too, and she looked at Olli then. He gave her a small kiss on her head before she started talking again.
"I'm scared and nervous of my and Olli's future. Or what's going to happen. It's a big thing, life changing thing." She looked at each other one after another. We all nodded, probably thinking that she's talking about their weddings. It is a big thing.

Eevi slowly placed her hands on top of her stomach, all of our gazes moved to there. I knew that our faces changed. We were shocked and suprised, but we waited her to tell the thing. I immediately knew what it was about. I looked everyone else in this room under my eyebrows, studying their reactions. They all stared at her stomach. And they all looked shocked.
"There is one little Matela growing." Eevi said, her voice was shaking. I moved my eyes on them, and Olli looked so happy, but also so scared of how his bandmates would react. Eevi tried to hold her tears. The room was silent. Their band's tour manager was also standing on the door, being completely shocked.
Joonas was the first one to move, everyone were so shocked and I was kinda confused about that. But I was too scared to say anything. I was just smiling.
Joonas took small steps towards them, I saw that he was crying, tears were almost covering his cheeks completely.