5.

5. Blue eyes staring

Freya

I was talking with Niko about an hour, he was so funny and calm guy. He was easy to talk with, and he made me laugh multiply times. I just ignored everything around us, but at some point I saw Eevi and Olli walking towards us. Niko turned his head to look at them too when I pointed at them.
"We'll leave now. It was a fun night, and it was nice to know you better." Eevi smiled to me and stroked my shoulder. I just nodded to her.
"Same to you. What about the others..?" I asked, looking at the table further away from us.
Olli was holding his hand on Eevi's waist, and they both looked at each other, shrugging their shoulders.
"I guess they leave soon too. But, we'll go now. Have a good night." Olli said to us, and we wished the same to them.
After that we just looked at each other with Niko, not saying a single word.
I moved my eyes then to the table where others were still sitting. I saw Joel staring at me, he didn't look too happy. It felt like his eyes were seeing my soul, it made me confused. He was squeezing his glass harder, I saw that. I feel like he doesn't like me.

"Joel has been weird towards me for the whole day." I then sighed to Niko, I looked away from Joel.
Niko just raised his other eyebrow and I felt his eyes on me, I kept on staring the drink in front of me.
"Don't care about him.. he's just having a bad day, I guess." He shrugged his shoulders.
His green eyes was staring at me again, I didn't mind.
But I was also feeling someone else's eyes on me, further away. I was so confused. Why he stared at me like I was the problem here. He was also looking more relaxed when I wasn't there. But still he stared at me and Niko. It made me nervous.
I looked at the big clock that was on the wall. It was getting late, and I should edit those pictures that I took today and choose the best ones of them.
I took the last sip of my drink, and placed it to the counter. I stood up from the bar stool.
"It's getting late.. I should go." I smiled to Niko, and I started to walk towards the booth to get my bag from there.
"O-okay." He only said unsure.

I took my bag, and the rest of the boys looked at me.
"I'll leave now. It was a fun night. I think we'll meet at the weddings then." I smiled to them, they were nodding and telling me how nice it was to meet me and know me better. Joel was staring at me.
"Maybe I should walk with you, so you get home safely." Joel suggested, almost standing up.
But Niko was already standing behind me.
"Don't bother yourself." He said, placing his hand on my shoulder. It made shivers to my body.
"I'll walk with her. And you have Joonas." He continued.
Yes, they told me that Joonas was living temporarily at Joel's house. I'm not sure why. Maybe he has something going on at his own apartment.

"You know, Niko.. I think Joonas would like to sleep at yours house tonight. Don't you, Joonas?" Joel said back, it was suprising. To Niko.
And I was just confused.
Joonas was drinking his beer, and he frowned.
"What?" He asked. Niko chuckled.
"Joel, I-" Niko started, but got interrupted by Joel.

"Joonas wants to see your cat, Rommi. He haven't seen him for a long time."
I smiled by myself, this man does anything to get rid of Joonas, I see. But why?
Joonas' eyes brightened, he looked happy.
"Can I see him?" He asked, looking hopeful. Joel was smiling to his reaction, and he stared at Niko.
I heard that brown haired man sighing behind me, he slid his hand off from my shoulder.
"Yeah, I guess." He gave up. Immediately Joel stood up, took his leather jacket and started to walk with me out of the bar.

The fresh and warm air felt like I was reborn. But Joel's actions were confusing me. First I felt like he wanted to get rid of me, but now he really wanted to walk with me.
He was silent as we walked.
"I could've walk alone, seems like you don't wanna be here." I told him honestly.
He moved his ice blue eyes to me and his hair was on a bun. But soon he took his sunglasses and put them on.
"It's gentleman's responsibility to make sure that women can get home safely." He said, his words made me smile and letting out a small chuckle.
"You, gentleman?" I questioned amused.
Even though I couldn't see his eyes through the black sunglasses, I could feel how he looked at me now. The same look he gave me earlier at the bar.