15.

15. Only one of kind

Freya

We were giggling to something what Eevi told me about, and then we already were standing next to the building where the two lovebirds live.
"What's so funny?" Olli smiled as he opened the door, Eevi let go of me and went next to Olli.
"Nothing. Will we see before the weddings?" Eevi turned to look at me with a hopeful smile on.
Joel stood behind me, and I heard him yawning.
"It would be nice. What about tuesday? I have nothing special after work." I suggested and she was thinking about it.
"Yeah, that's good. Let's talk about it later that what time and so on." She answered and I agreed on that.
We said byes and then we continued walking with Joel.

"So, what about we?" Joel cleared his throat and then smirked. He put his hands on his leather jacket's pockets. I looked at him amused, frowning.
"I thought you were tired." I turned my head away while I was smirking.
"Yeah well.. would you come to my place this time? It's close." He suggested carefully. I only nodded.
But I looked at him again.
"What about Joonas? If he comes?" I asked nervously.
"I think he stays with Aleksi and Tommi tonight. He wants to spend time with teddy bear before he goes back to Oulu." He explained. I grinned by myself and shook my head. Teddy bear.

He opened the door to his apartment, it was dark. I went in and immediately started to take off my shoes after I put my camera bag to the ground. Joel closed the door behind him. I had to kneel down because the zipper of my other shoe was stuck. When I stood back up, Joel was standing right behind me and our bodies touched. I let out a small gasp, a silent one.
His cold fingers were on my neck, he runned them down to my back. I had millions of shivers, and maybe butterlies in my stomach.
I felt his breath in my neck, and his hands wandered around my body.
"I need you." He quietly said in to my right ear, his words and raspy voice made me smirk.

"Then take me." I whispered back without any hesitation.
His right hand was on my stomach, then slowly he started to slide it up, until it was on my chest. We both breathed heavily.
"You're not afraid for your career?" He then turned me around and made me look at him in his eyes.
I don't want to be known as a photographer who has sex or does anything like that with customers. It would ruin my whole career, no one would like to be my customer then. Or maybe some perverts.. hell no.
But what can I do now? Should I just suffer and do nothing with my life?
"Can you keep a secret?" I asked while I placed my hands on his chest. He looked at my lips for the whole time.
"Yes. Let's just be.. two humans who likes each other."
I started smiling a bit when he said that, but my smile was growing, I couldn't help it.
"You.. like me?" I asked. He lifted his eyes back to mine, and he looked a bit suprised by his own words what he just said.

But he was silent, he didn't know what to say. It made me smirk. I leaned a bit closer.
"Show me how much you like me." I whispered, teasing him. He didn't hesitate with his actions, immediately he pushed me against the wall next to us. He started to kiss me roughly while he lifted me up in the air. I wrapped my legs around his waist.
I didn't know he had this much muscles, but.. maybe desire makes everyone a bit stronger.

Then out of nowhere he started to walk towards his bedroom, still holding me while I hold him tightly, I was afraid that I could fall, but I didn't.
He layed me down on the bed so carefully, and then he was just on top of me in this dark room.
He stared at me, and I was pulling slowly his shirt up. I needed him so badly.
He helped me and took his shirt off, throwing it away. He was sitting on his knees between my legs, and from this angle he looked so powerful,
like a god. That blonde hair on his face, his tattooed hands...
"Take your shirt off." He commanded calmly.
I didn't waste any time, I did what he wanted. Then Joel took that shirt off from my hand and throwed it away, to the same way where his shirt flyed.
He took a grip of my jeans, opened the button and the zipper, then started to take them off slowly.