Can you keep a secret

[ So i published another story, so while youre waiting for me to publish another part for this read that its called : A Game Of Sex Falling Into Love

Read, Comment, Vote Thanks :) ]

*DOMINIQUE'S POV*

Even though i know that arguement wasnt my fault a little piece of me feels like it was. I know how much he loves his mother and the way he screamed at her. And cant say i wasnt hurt by the way he just nudged me off. Im thinking to much a making myself feel bad and i dont need to be stressing i dont want to hurt the baby.

"Are you okay honey?" My ma puts her hand on my shoulder. "Um yeah just real tired." I fake yawn. "Okay well do you want to go home then come back tomorrow." I think about it. I really want to stay and be here with Omari but i dont want to be here and bother him so i nod my head. "Yeah." We get up and i go to say bye to Omari before i go. "Alright baby im going home to get some rest ill see you tomorrow." I go over and he's watching tv. I kiss him on the cheek and he turns his head. "I want a real kiss." I give him a long kiss and he smiles. "Oh now my happy baby wants to come back."

"Im sorry baby, i didnt mean to hurt your feelings if i did. I was just so mad at the fact that my moms would actually do some shit like that, its just, its.."

I cut him off. "Its okay babe i still love you." I kiss him again and he smiles. "Good." He says between kisses. "Alright i have to go." He pouts. "Aww leaving me alone in this condition." I giggle. "Aw porbre bebe." He kisses my cheek. "Alright go." I kiss him one more time then leave out to the car.

When we get home its still dark outside. I go straight to my bed and lay down. I check my phone and see that niggas been blowing it up. Im too lazy to check it all so i turn my phone on silent and go to sleep.

*

*

DOMINIQUE'S DREAM..

Her pregnancy is noticable and she sitting down crying.

"I cant do this son, i cant! How do i even know the baby is mine i dont know if youve been fooling around." Shes still crying and Omari starts to walk away. "No stop Omari come back dont leave me alone." She reaches out to grab him but is surrounded by everyone laughing and pointing and closing in on her. She starts to cry again and curls up in a little ball. "No no come back, dont leave me alone...."

Im waken by my mom shaking me. "Wake up baby are you okay?"

I nod my head. "Yea it was just a bad dream." She nods her head and walks halfway out the door. "Okay so youre going to school?"

I nod my head and rub my eyes.

"Okay well im going to work make sure you pick up Omari after you get out of school." I nod my head but suddenly feel the morning sickness coming so i run to the restroom and put my head over the toilet. By the time i finish throwing up my ma had ran out the door already. I head to my closet and get out my galaxy legging, my sky light blue long sweater, a clean pair of bra and underwear and head to the restroom to take a shower. While im in the shower i stand under the shower head and let the warm water run down my body. I remember when Mari came behind me after our first time. Remembering i bite my lip then i remember that im pregnant. I look down at my stomach and place my hands on it. I sigh and talk to my stomach. "Even though i may be too young baby i promise ima give you everything and more." I smile and rub my stomach.

I get out the shower wrap myself in a towel and tie my up hair in a curly bun. I put on my clothes and go into my room to get my socks a shoes. I put on my mid ankle socks and my galaxy converse. I go into the restroom and brush my teeth. "Aaah fressssh." I giggle to myself then take a goodmorning picture for instagram in my tall mirror. I grab my satchel, my phone and my keys and head out the door. I get in the car and get a call from Mari.