Too Calm

So yall liking it so far?? I hope so well keep on reading. Thanks okay bye :)

-------------------------------------------------

*THREE MONTHS LATER*

I wake up, turn around to Omari's face and hes dead sleep. I giggle, he looks so cute when he sleeps. I kiss him on the cheek and get out of bed. I go into the restroom and start getting undressed for a shower. When i take off my shirt i stop and look at the little bump my stomach has. I put my hand on it and start talking to my baby. "Youre growing baby." I smile. "Who are you talking to?" Omari says coming in the restroom. I turn around and he has no shirt on showing his tattoos on his chest and his arms. Damn he looks sexy, i bite my lip. He wraps his arms around me. "Oh youre talking to the baby." He kneels down and puts his hands on my bump. He chuckles and kisses my stomach. I giggle cause it tickles and he looks up at me and smiles. He gets up and kisses me on the lips. I smile and he hugs me tighter and starts to kiss me passionately. He picks me up and puts me on the counter still kissing me. He bites my lip and i giggle. "Wait." I push him off and get down. "We have to go to a appointment, were not doing this." I turn on the shower. and finish taking my clothes off. He smacks his lips. "Foreal and you getting naked infront of me." I giggle and get in the shower. A few seconds later i feel his hands wrap around my waist and turn me around. He bites his lips and kisses me with his tounge and i cant help but give in. I bite his lips then he stops thinking. "Wait your ma is gone right?" I nods my head. "Always. She works basically 24/7 especially weekends." He smiles and goes back kissing me. He lifts my leg up and sticks it in. "Fuck!" He takes it out. "Did i hurt you? Did i hurt the baby?"

I shake my head quickly. "No dont stop." He bits his lip seductively and sticks it back in going in and out. He puts me up against the wall and lifts my other leg up stroking slowly and gripping my thighs. I tilt my head back and dig my nails into his back. "Mhhm." He pushes it in deep and stays there. I let out a big moan and scratch down his back really hard. He starts going fast and i cant take it anymore i moan repeatedly making him go faster. He takes it out and puts me down but still kisses me. He gets down on his knees and lifts my legs up again eating me out. I grab his shoulders a scratch them. "Omariii!!" He looks up and smiles seductive. "Yes scream my name baby." He goes back down and fingers me while hes eating me out. My legs begin to shake and he knows what that means. He puts the tip of his tounge on my clit ant swirls it around. I bite my lips and dig my nails into him one last time.

He comes up and kisses me on the forehead. "I love baby." He says putting his hands on my waist. I smile. "Okay we have to take a shower." He smiles hes sexy ass smile at me. "Okay." He grabs a loofa and some soap and does a little dance. I put my hand over my mouth and giggle. "Please stop."

He laughs. "Okay okay stop playing around Nique we gotta get clean." I laugh. "Oh im sorry for my foolishness." I say sarcastically. I grab the loofa from him.

After were done taking a shower we get dress. I put on my black yoga pants, a grey loose long sleeved shirt, my grey toms and tie my hair in the bun. Omari puts on his black v neck on, his grey sweat pants, and his kobes on. We stand in the mirror. "Arent we seeexxxy." He chuckles. "I know i am." I hit him playfully. "Take some pictures with me." He wraps his hands around me and makes a silly face, then we pose like thugs, then he bends over like hes shaking his booty and i smack it. We rolling this boy is too much. On the last one he faces me toward him i kiss him and he takes the picture. I picstich them and put them on my instagram. "Send that to me for my lockscreen." I nod and send it to him. "Okay lets go before we're late for this appointment." He grabs his keys and we leave out the house.

While we're in the car Nat texts me.

Naaaat- Pool party at my house me, you, denzel and Omari 2:00 be there or be square.