The Rumors

Thank for commenting & voting guys. Keep them coming okay im done talk now lol.

-------------------------------------------------

*DOMINIQUE'S POV*

Im woken up by my alarm, i reach over and shut it off. "Wake up Omari." I shake him and he groans. "Mmmh!! Nooo." He put the cover over his face. "Okay." I grab my pillow and start hitting him with it. He gets up and grabs me. "You wanna play huh?" He licks me on my, ugh i hate when he does that. "Eeeewwwww!!" I get up. "You buttface!!" He laughs. "Thats what you get messing with me." I go into the restroom to take a shower.

When im finish he goes in and i pick out my clothes to wear.

I get out my ripped jeans, my white turtle neck top with the cut off sleeves, and my timbs. I put my hair in a pony tail since i flat ironed my hair. I might be pregnant but that doesnt mean i cant look cute. Omari finally comes out the restroom wearing a hawaiian shirt, denim skinny jeans, a gold chain and his timbs. "You tryna match my shoes?" I tease. He chuckles. "Naa you matching my shoes not the other way around." He jokes. "You can be in my kotd pic since you wanna copy." I laugh. "Whatever." I sit on his lap and we put our feet together. He posts it and writes 'kotd with my baby'. I get up and face him. He smiles and laughs. "What?" He shakes his head. "My baby a fly ass pregnant lady." I giggle. "Thanks." He smiles and lift up my shirt kissing my stomach. I giggle again. He talks to the bump. "Your daddy is fly, your mommy is fly and youre gonna be the flyest kid on the block." I laugh. I love when he talks to the baby i think its just too cute. "Come on we gotta get to school." I say looking down at him. "Alright." He kisses my belly one last time, kisses me then gets up. I pull my shirt back down and we head to school.

*AT SCHOOL*

"Yoooo dawg that party this weekend is gonna be too throwed son." We all stand in our usual spot minus Fabian. I havent had the chance to speak to him since the fight but its all cool. I kind of miss him though. "Suck that you cant go though." Denzel waves his hand in my face. "Hellooo im talking to youuu." I slap his hand down. "I hear you." "Sure didnt seem like it staring off into space."

"Whatever what do you want?" He chuckles. "Ow spicy today huh?" We laugh. "No shut up." He points at me. "See thats them pregnany hormones speaking." I try to hit him but he dodges it. "Weave game." We laugh again this nigga stupid.

I start to speak then i hear. "Mari?" We all turn around to this beautiful lighskinned thick girl, short curly hair, wearing a black crop top, black and white high waist cross leggings and black boots coming up to us. "Oh my god i havent seen you in so long!" Omari's face lights up. "I knooow i just moved here, im glad you here too." She hugs him and i feel a little jealousy come over me. Who the fuck is she, i clear my throat and the separate. "Oh guys this is Tati, Tati this is Nique, Denzel, and Nat." She smiles. "Oh nice to meet you guys." She direct her eyes to my stomach. "Oh youre pregnant can i feel your stomach?" I answer hesitantly. "..Sure..." She put her hand on my stomach and smiles. "Three months?" I nod my head. "Your's?" She points to Denzel. Damn why is she all up in the business. "Noooo. All him." He points to Omari. She looks a disappointed. "Oh.." Okay shes starting to piss me off son.

The bell rings. "Alriiight sooo we're gonna goooo...bye.." Denzel says backing away with Nat and leaving. "So show me to my classes?" She smiles at him. Ugh i could kill her right now. "Alright." He smiles then looks at me. "Come on babe." He pulls my hand. "Naa you go ahead im going to class." He looks confused. "You sure?" I nod me head and they leave together. That girl is trouble, i can feel that shit.

*OMARI'S POV*

I cant believe shes here haha. "Soo how are things down here?" I chuckle. "Its cool had to fuck a nigga up though." Her eyes widen. "Whaaat? My nigga Mook fucking niggas up?? What for?" I laugh she called me this since we met. "Nigga tried to talk shit then put his hands on my girl." She laughs. "Woord!! Omari splitting wigs son." We laugh. "So how you been Titty?" She smiles. "Ive been good still forever alone. I laugh. "You bugging son." She shakes her head. "What made you move down here though?" She sighs well my moms said i was getting in too much trouble down there so she wanted to move somewhere better." I nod my head. "Oh." She smiles. "Remember you had the biggest crush on me." I laugh. "Oooh we bringing up that now oooh. Its true, its true." We laugh. "I remember when any nigga would try to get a me you'd shut that nigga down. You the reason why im single." I laugh. " Na na naa i just was simply stating the fact to them that you were mine. Thats all." She smacks her lips. "But you didnt try to get at me."

"Thats because you didnt like me, you was too busy checking for other niggas." She laughs. "Thats a lie." I shake my head. "Nope nope you showed no interest." She mumbles but i still hear what she says. "I did and still do like you." I raise my eyebrows. "Ummm i dont think-" She smashes her lips into mine and i dont know but i cant pull away. Ive like this girl for so long and tried to forget about her since i moved and managed to do it. But she kisses me and i feel what i wanted from her for so long. But damn nooo i love Nique and my baby, i cant do this. I pull away. "I gotta go." I walk away fast trying to escape the temptation. Damn whyy...

*TATI'S POV*

Haha i still got him and soon he'll be mine like it was supposed to be. Fuck that bitch and her baby. Omari is mine always and forever...

*?? POV*

I knew it that bitch ass nigga going around kissing other bitches and she traded on me for him. I was her bestfriend but watch she'll trust me after i tell her this. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see Nique. "Can i talk to you?" Haha her we go...

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this part was short it'll be long next time. Sorry for any mistakes Vote & Comment. Later..